Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I say we "Dive for a Top 5"!!!!! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=45092)

rypper11 11-09-2011 08:46 AM

Re: I say we "Dive for a Top 5"!!!!!

We started diving when Shanny started Beck. If Beck remains the starter the rest of the way, we'll finish 3-13 which will still only be good for 4th pick (Colts, Mia and Rams). Indy and Miami want a qb so we'll get either Barkley or Jones depending on who Miami and their new coach don't.

KI Skins Fan 11-09-2011 12:58 PM

[quote=rypper11;857427]We started diving when Shanny started Beck. If Beck remains the starter the rest of the way, we'll finish 3-13 which will still only be good for 4th pick (Colts, Mia and Rams). Indy and Miami want a qb so we'll get either Barkley or Jones depending on who Miami and their new coach don't.[/quote]

For us to finish 3-13, Miami would have to be one of the teams who beat us. That would be their 2nd win of the season. So you are, in effect, saying that Miami won't win another game after they beat us. Not likely, IMO.

Any of the teams "vying" for Luck could win two or three more games. It's hard to say where we'll draft.

rypper11 11-09-2011 04:49 PM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;857537]For us to finish 3-13, Miami would have to be one of the teams who beat us. That would be their 2nd win of the season. So you are, in effect, saying that Miami won't win another game after they beat us. Not likely, IMO.

Any of the teams "vying" for Luck could win two or three more games. It's hard to say where we'll draft.[/quote]

Who else will they beat?
Buff twice, Phi, Dal, Oak, NE and NYJ. I think the KC game is an anomaly. You could be right, the Rams beat the Saints so anything is possible.

DynamiteRave 11-09-2011 04:50 PM

[quote=rypper11;857601]Who else will they beat?
Buff twice, Phi, Dal, Oak, NE and NYJ. I think the KC game is an anomaly. You could be right, the Rams beat the Saints so anything is possible.[/quote]

I think they could beat the Jets. Sanchez isn't having the best year.

Changed that from laying an egg, because he isn't doing that. But his stats aren't as high as they could be.

SmootSmack 11-09-2011 05:01 PM

We could...but I think the Jets are about to make a run

Chico23231 11-09-2011 05:07 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;857607]We could...but I think the Jets are about to make a run[/quote]

Im calling 3 straight for L's for NE. I expect Jets to maybe crush NE...Its funny how Q-Backing works, Brady has really cooled off NE looks alot more vunerable now. That NE D, while not great but what i would considered average, looks horrible when that offense is struggling.