Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Its Dallas Week (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=45240)

Chief X_Phackter 11-20-2011 10:30 AM

Re: Its Dallas Week

Six in a row? Uggghhhh...I hope not.

I hope they find a way to make this look respectable - maybe get lucky and come away with a W...

Chico23231 11-20-2011 10:33 AM

We win today, but im still starting Romo and Demarco Murray on my fantasy teams. Home stretch

SFREDSKIN 11-20-2011 10:57 AM

Could there be bad blood after this incident going into the offseason?

LaRon Landry out for Dallas game
By Mike Jones

Washington Redskins starting strong safety LaRon Landry will not play today as his team hosts the Dallas Cowboys, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

Hampered all week by a sore left Achilles’ tendon, Landry was unable to practice Wednesday and Thursday and was listed as questionable on Friday’s injury report.

It’s the same Achilles tendon that forced Landry to miss the final seven games of last season. Landry this week, however, said he wanted to play and called the pain manageable.

The fifth-year pro, who elected not to have surgery done on the tendon last offseason and is in a contract year, said he would be hurt if coaches didn’t let him play this game, but apparently he couldn’t talk his way onto the field. Landry missed all of the preseason and first two regular season games while working his way back from Achilles and hamstring injuries.

GMScud 11-20-2011 12:31 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;860777]Could there be bad blood after this incident going into the offseason?

LaRon Landry out for Dallas game
By Mike Jones

Washington Redskins starting strong safety LaRon Landry will not play today as his team hosts the Dallas Cowboys, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

Hampered all week by a sore left Achilles’ tendon, Landry was unable to practice Wednesday and Thursday and was listed as questionable on Friday’s injury report.

It’s the same Achilles tendon that forced Landry to miss the final seven games of last season. Landry this week, however, said he wanted to play and called the pain manageable.

The fifth-year pro, who elected not to have surgery done on the tendon last offseason and is in a contract year, said he would be hurt if coaches didn’t let him play this game, but apparently he couldn’t talk his way onto the field. Landry missed all of the preseason and first two regular season games while working his way back from Achilles and hamstring injuries.[/quote]

He should have had the surgery done. Yet another knucklehead decision by Laron.

Mechanix544 11-20-2011 12:37 PM

shouldnt matter, we lose either way, sad to say.........

firstdown 11-21-2011 09:15 AM

[quote=firstdown;859775]So its been 5 weeks we have fallen from grace but I have the feeling we take one away from Dallas this week. While they are kicked back licking their chops we are planning our attack and pull one out.

Skins 24
Dallas 17[/quote]

Well too bad I only got one score right.