Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Smackin' it down (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=45527)

MTK 12-04-2011 06:41 PM

Smackin' it down

In no particular order:

Grossman - just didn't play well, errant on too many throws, too many mental errors. I've never seen a QB take as many grounding calls as this guy does. Here was the real issue though... 46 pass attempts? Really Kyle?

Playcalling - Helu had 23 carries but it felt like he should've had at least 10 more. Really Kyle?

Pass rush - where was our's today?

D-Hall - you've gotta make that INT, we needed a playmaker to step up in that spot.

Gano - big props for going 4/4 on FGs... but that short kickoff was horrible and a pivotal play. Can't have that crap.

And finally the smack down of the day to Trent Williams and Fred Davis. Some of these guys still have a lot of growing up to do.

Who gets your smack down?

T.O.Killa 12-04-2011 06:44 PM

Re: Smackin' it down

My smack down goes to Kerrigan and Orakpo. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND D.HALL CUT YOUR YOURSELF< BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruhskins 12-04-2011 06:54 PM

Our D-line sucked big time. I like Cofield but he is no NT. Hall and Doughty each dropped a pick each, but wharever, there were bigger isues to b*tch about just this.

I still cant believe Kyle passing three times in a row with 5 mins left and three timeouts.

mooby 12-04-2011 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=T.O.Killa;865407]My smack down goes to Kerrigan and Orakpo. WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND D.HALL CUT YOUR YOURSELF< BECAUSE YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Late season meltdowns on the Warpath, always nice. Honestly I'm quite apathetic when it comes to the Skins, you kinda expect them to fail in seasons like these so when they actually win a game you are pleasantly surprised.

SirClintonPortis 12-04-2011 08:04 PM

Refs not calling a ROUGHING the kicker call. Those ****ing zebras.

Alvin Walton 12-04-2011 08:15 PM

The Shanahans.
Our play calling still blows and we have no QB.

I could only watch on the Red Zone but it appeared the whole defense went to sleep in the last quarter.

SirClintonPortis 12-04-2011 08:16 PM

Also, Jamaal Brown. Wrecked by Aaron Maybin. Speed rushers are his worst nightmare. Anyone who thinks he can replace Trent at LT need to be raked over coals.

SFREDSKIN 12-04-2011 08:27 PM

Grossman 14 consecutive games with an interception. Who does he think he is? Trent Dilfer!!

SirClintonPortis 12-04-2011 08:28 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;865441]Grossman 14 consecutive games with an interception. Who does he think he is? Trent Dilfer!![/quote]

Naw, Chad Henne. Oh wait, Grossman came first. haha.

GridIron26 12-04-2011 08:52 PM

[quote=Mattyk;865406]Grossman - just didn't play well, errant on too many throws, too many mental errors. I've never seen a QB take as many grounding calls as this guy does. Here was the real issue though... 46 pass attempts? Really Kyle?

Playcalling - Helu had 23 carries but it felt like he should've had at least 10 more. Really Kyle?[/quote]

I place this whole thing on Kyle, Rexy looked like a good qb on first drive only because of the running game. The moment we got away from running, we killed our momentum.

Ruhskins 12-04-2011 08:53 PM

[quote=SirClintonPortis;865429]Refs not calling a ROUGHING the kicker call. Those ****ing zebras.[/quote]

Or the hold while Sanchez was on his own endzone that should've been a safety for us.

skinsfaninok 12-04-2011 10:58 PM

REX GROSSMAN- Should have just kept Jason Campbell

4th QTR D- Guys I know the offense is a joke but show some heart

Josh Wilson- Owned by Holmes

Santana Moss- For always talking up Rex, dude you make yourself look like an Idiot.

Ruhskins 12-04-2011 11:29 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;865481]REX GROSSMAN- Should have just kept Jason Campbell

4th QTR D- Guys I know the offense is a joke but show some heart

Josh Wilson- Owned by Holmes

[B]Santana Moss- For always talking up Rex, dude you make yourself look like an Idiot[/B].[/quote]

And two big drops he had in the 4th.

The Goat 12-05-2011 01:24 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;865410]Our D-line sucked big time. I like Cofield but he is no NT. Hall and Doughty each dropped a pick each, but wharever, there were bigger isues to b*tch about just this.

[B]I still cant believe Kyle passing three times in a row with 5 mins left and three timeouts.[/B][/quote]

Good observation! wtf was that anyway?

CultBrennan59 12-05-2011 02:26 AM

My smack down goes to Helu, Fred Davis, and Gano. Why the hell are you all trying to help us win!?! haha but seriously we need to ultimately lose cause we are done.

my smack down goes to Jammal Brown. I hope you get cut because your surgery didn't help you it made you worse. Also LaRon Landry, I mean you were "good to go" all week and last moment, bam your injured again so we have to put in reed Doughty. I want you on this team next year man, but at this point its not looking likely.