Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Rocky McIntosh's wife not amused by his radio interview (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/46475-rocky-mcintoshs-wife-not-amused-his.html)

SFREDSKIN 02-01-2012 11:23 PM

Rocky McIntosh's wife not amused by his radio interview

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/rocky-mcintosh-did-radio-interview-recruiting-hostesses-wife-215703344.html]Rocky McIntosh does radio interview about recruiting ‘hostesses’; wife not amused | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports[/url]

The Goat 02-02-2012 01:02 AM

Re: Rocky McIntosh's wife not amused by his radio interview

That's pretty good :)

...I've heard about that plenty and thought I would experience it once!!! Was a decent baseball player in high school (center field) and went to an Oklahoma St. Cowboys camp one summer. The coaches and several players ran the camp...probably the best sports camp I ever attended. But anyway, I kept wondering when we'd get taken out or invited to a university event w/ co-eds, maybe even cheerleaders. Never happened, for any of us at camp, which is still bullshit IMO. Different crowd? Definitely. Even in college, football stars have instant glam over the baseball stars. But I think MLB players have it better in the long run. More money probably because of longer average career and surprisingly high dollar contracts. And they probably never broke a bone during their career, or two bones, or seven.

But whatever...football is forever the good shit!! :)

los panda 02-02-2012 01:15 AM

let this be a lesson about middle america

The Goat 02-02-2012 01:23 AM

[quote=los panda;881082]let this be a lesson about middle [I]america[/I][/quote]

pronounced: uhh-mare-ick-uh

mooby 02-02-2012 06:27 AM

[quote=The Goat;881083]pronounced: uhh-mare-ick-uh[/quote]

If you don't like uhh-mare-ick-uh you can git ooouuut!

mlmdub130 02-02-2012 07:40 AM

[quote=mooby;881087]If you don't like uhh-mare-ick-uh you can git ooouuut![/quote]

back to the pile!!!

mredskins 02-02-2012 08:33 AM

I seriously can't even listen the junkies even for that little clip. Their "game" is so old who still listens to that crap?

NC_Skins 02-02-2012 09:13 AM

The questions were that of a 16 year old kid who's hormones were raging.

CrustyRedskin 02-02-2012 09:31 AM

[quote=NC_Skins;881116]The questions were that of a 16 year old kid who's hormones were raging.[/quote]

Agreed what a waste of time. It was like they were begging him to say he banged a college chick(who didnt), geeze.

mredskins 02-02-2012 10:04 AM

[quote=CrustyRedskin;881121]Agreed what a waste of time. It was like they were begging him to say he banged a college chick(who didnt), geeze.[/quote]

That's the Junkies, it is like they stopped developing mentally during High School.

Does anyone on here listen to them?

sportscurmudgeon 02-02-2012 12:13 PM

[quote=The Goat;881081]That's pretty good :)

...I've heard about that plenty and thought I would experience it once!!! Was a decent baseball player in high school (center field) and went to an Oklahoma St. Cowboys camp one summer. The coaches and several players ran the camp...probably the best sports camp I ever attended. But anyway, I kept wondering when we'd get taken out or invited to a university event w/ co-eds, maybe even cheerleaders. Never happened, for any of us at camp, which is still bullshit IMO. Different crowd? Definitely. Even in college, football stars have instant glam over the baseball stars. But I think MLB players have it better in the long run. More money probably because of longer average career and surprisingly high dollar contracts. And they probably never broke a bone during their career, or two bones, or seven.

But whatever...football is forever the good shit!! :)[/quote]

Goat:

PLUS, MLB contracts are guaranteed all the way to the end of the deal. So when a guy signs a deal for 5 years and $50M, he gets the full $50M even if he hits .151 for those 5 years.

over the mountain 02-02-2012 12:14 PM

I try every freakin morning to listen to them but i cant last more than 2 seconds. Every other word is "silly" or "donk" or "tilt" or some not funny self-serving story. then having the mentally challenged guy on to try and discretly use him as fodder for some seriously not funny jokes .... horrible radio, on top of the fact i think they think they are somebodies now .... oh well

really miss the greaseman in the morning then mike and mike in the afternoons . .

skinsfan69 02-02-2012 12:23 PM

[quote=mredskins;881124]That's the Junkies, it is like they stopped developing mentally during High School.

Does anyone on here listen to them?[/quote]

I listen to them but some of it is really annoying radio. Like someone else mentioned, having a retarded guy on their show for humor is really disturbing. But they have good guests on a lot. When they get unbearable I turn on Mike and Mike.

mredskins 02-02-2012 04:10 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;881157]I listen to them but some of it is really annoying radio. Like someone else mentioned, having a retarded guy on their show for humor is really disturbing. But they have good guests on a lot.[B] When they get unbearable I turn on Mike and Mike.[/B][/quote]

OMG! Talk about going from the frying pan to the fire.

Mattyk 02-02-2012 04:23 PM

[quote=mredskins;881215]OMG! Talk about going from the frying pan to the fire.[/quote]

lol, yeah M&M got pretty old a long time ago.