Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why we aren't getting any good QB & still be bad (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=46526)

REDSKINS4ever 02-06-2012 05:34 AM

Re: Why we aren't getting any good QB & still be bad

If the Redskins give the Rams their 6th overall pick and their 1st round pick next year, then we can move up to the 2nd overall pick. That's what it will take to trade up and that is equivalent to what the Browns would offer the Rams.

mooby 02-06-2012 05:50 AM

[quote=The Goat;882475]This thread title is gonna drive me up a wall...can change it? ;)[/quote]

Niice. Also, we'll never change it, & serve as a reminder of how not to make a thread title. ;)

Brody81 02-06-2012 06:30 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;882102]Lol I just laugh now with all of these qb threads. I'm about to go into hibernation for a while[/quote]

This^^ See you in March..

diehard 02-06-2012 07:11 AM

This is depressing my depression.

CultBrennan59 02-06-2012 07:18 AM

For those wondering about the thread title; I made it thinking that there was a characters limit, like 50-75, and I didn't want to make it really long. I meant to say "Why we won't be getting any good QB's and will still continue to be bad"

44Deezel 02-06-2012 08:05 AM

Why would Flynn throwing to vjack/Bowe/blackmon, Hankerson, Davis, Cooley, Gaffney and Moss be any different? Driver is old, Nelson is overrated and finley's not better than Davis and drops a lot of balls.

Paintrain 02-06-2012 08:48 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;882145][IMG]http://g.static.memegenerator.net/cache/instances/500x/13/13762/14092392.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

and this is just the start. Imagine the threads if we sign Manning, Orton or Flynn, trade up for RGIII or enter 2012 with Grossman starting over another rookie.

budw38 02-06-2012 09:00 AM

Lets say we do not get a " Franchise " Qb ..... so what . No qb ever wins a SB without a strong team . Draft the best players in rds 1- 3 and in a few more years we will have as good a shot as any team of winning the Lombardi trophy . I would love to have a HOF QB of course , its just not any more important than a great OL and Defense .

CrazyCanuck 02-06-2012 12:18 PM

check my blog yo

That Guy 02-06-2012 12:23 PM

[quote=budw38;882550]Lets say we do not get a " Franchise " Qb ..... so what . No qb ever wins a SB without a strong team . Draft the best players in rds 1- 3 and in a few more years we will have as good a shot as any team of winning the Lombardi trophy . I would love to have a HOF QB of course , its just not any more important than a great OL and Defense .[/quote]

a good qb takes a while to adjust to the NFL/ this offense, so having a good team now and then getting a QB, means he'll peak while this good team ages... look at the ravens or the jets, or san diego.

I'll take a good QB now - thanks!

redskinjim 02-06-2012 02:36 PM

[quote=diehard;882512]This is depressing my depression.[/quote]

we will have a better qb next year spend the dough danny boy

CultBrennan59 02-06-2012 07:51 PM

[quote=budw38;882550]Lets say we do not get a " Franchise " Qb ..... so what . No qb ever wins a SB without a strong team . Draft the best players in rds 1- 3 and in a few more years we will have as good a shot as any team of winning the Lombardi trophy . I would love to have a HOF QB of course , its just not any more important than a great OL and Defense .[/quote]

I really feel, and seeing how narrow the gap was this year in the NFC East, that we would be a playoff team with a good QB with the team we have now, I feel like our defense would play better.

redskin29633 02-06-2012 08:16 PM

[quote=diehard;882512]This is depressing my depression.[/quote]

Could have been a line in the old Kenny Rogers (and the First Edition) song, "Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in!"

Chico23231 02-06-2012 08:33 PM

[quote=redskin29633;882785]Could have been a line in the old Kenny Rogers (and the First Edition) song, "Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in!"[/quote]

That line really tied the thread together, did it not?

SirClintonPortis 02-06-2012 09:43 PM

[quote=CultBrennan59;882517]For those wondering about the thread title; I made it thinking that there was a characters limit, like 50-75, and I didn't want to make it really long. I meant to say "Why we won't be getting any good QB's and will still continue to be bad"[/quote]

I believe it automatically stops you when it reaches the limit.