Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=47913)

firstdown 05-22-2012 03:35 PM

The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

Where were these teachers when I was going to school?

[URL="http://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-teachers-caught-sleeping-with-students/trent-walker?page=1&limit=25"]Sexy Teachers | List of 50 Hot Teachers Caught Having Sex with Students[/URL]

JoeRedskin 05-22-2012 04:00 PM

Re: The Hottest Teachers Caught Sleeping With Students

So wrong and yet I can't resist the urge to look ...

Monkeydad 05-22-2012 04:02 PM

Lisa Glide - with a name like that, she could have a backup career.

firstdown 05-22-2012 04:57 PM

Cara Dickey- seems like she took her name literally.

MTK 05-22-2012 06:48 PM

Rape is only funny I guess when it happens to boys.

Dirtbag59 05-22-2012 07:40 PM

These kids are all victims. Victims I tell you. Why you ask? The only thing that kept most of us motivated to study, work out, go to college, and get a good paying job was the slight glimmer of hope that one day we would get laid. People keep talking about the top 1% in the economy. What about the top 1% of guys that got all the women in high school?

These young men will never ever have the motivation to do anything ever again. They've peaked and as a result they will slip through the cracks. No child left behind you say? Not today.

DynamiteRave 05-22-2012 10:00 PM

[quote=Mattyk;918174]Rape is only funny I guess when it happens to boys.[/quote]

Its funny (not haha, but weird) because people don't think that male victim rape happens. And if its a teenager and a teacher, people don't look at it as a gross travesty as they would if it was a male teacher and a female student, but as a victory for pubescent boys everywhere. I understand the raging hormones thing, as there were male teachers that I wanted to bang, but it shouldn't ever go any further than that. If those kids weren't the age of consent in whatever states those cases took place in, then those women involved are detestable human beings in my book.

As someone who's dating someone who was sleeping with/taken advantage of by someone over the age of 30 when they were 13, this kind of thing makes me physically ill.

Dirtbag59 05-22-2012 10:27 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;918189]Its funny (not haha, but weird) because people don't think that male victim rape happens. And if its a teenager and a teacher, people don't look at it as a gross travesty as they would if it was a male teacher and a female student, but as a victory for pubescent boys everywhere. I understand the raging hormones thing, as there were male teachers that I wanted to bang, but it shouldn't ever go any further than that. If those kids weren't the age of consent in whatever states those cases took place in, then those women involved are detestable human beings in my book.

As someone who's dating someone who was sleeping with/taken advantage of by someone over the age of 30 when they were 13, this kind of thing makes me physically ill.[/quote]

Some of them are pretty sick on that list. The women who had the suicide pact with the student was pretty disturbing as was the bible camp one among others.

However most of these seem to be 20 something teachers having sex with 17 and 18 year old students. Obviously not ideal and a little disturbing but for the most part fits under the "luckiest boy in the world" gag from South Park.

MTK 05-22-2012 10:38 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;918190]Some of them are pretty sick on that list. The women who had the suicide pact with the student was pretty disturbing as was the bible camp one among others.

However most of these seem to be 20 something teachers having sex with 17 and 18 year old students. Obviously not ideal and a little disturbing but for the most part fits under the "luckiest boy in the world" gag from South Park.[/quote]

There's more than a couple mentions of 13, 14, 15 year olds being involved.

The Goat 05-22-2012 10:44 PM

Firstdown...you are weirdly likeable.

It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.

Looking at you...Ms. Dupuis :)

firstdown 05-22-2012 11:03 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;918182]These kids are all victims. Victims I tell you. Why you ask? The only thing that kept most of us motivated to study, work out, go to college, and get a good paying job was the slight glimmer of hope that one day we would get laid. People keep talking about the top 1% in the economy. What about the top 1% of guys that got all the women in high school?

These young men will never ever have the motivation to do anything ever again. They've peaked and as a result they will slip through the cracks. No child left behind you say? Not today.[/quote]

LMAO that's funny as hell.

mooby 05-22-2012 11:08 PM

[quote=The Goat;918193]Firstdown...you are weirdly likeable.

It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. [B]There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.[/B]

Looking at you...Ms. Dupuis :)[/quote]

Here here. For me, I think the line is somewhat blurred because obviously had I been in these kids' situations I know I would've taken advantage of it. I don't feel like it's such a horrible crime if the age difference is minimal, i.e. a 17/18 YO student having sex with a teacher in their mid 20's isn't such a bad thing. The 13/14/15 YO's having sex with teachers almost twice their age isn't something I approve of though.

jamf 05-23-2012 01:22 AM

[quote=The Goat;918193]
It is impossible for a male to get raped, that's why the whole concept is funny. Sure all these women should have been fired and lost their teaching licenses, but any legal action and/or jail time is absurd. There are several teachers/profs I would have nailed growing up...just sayin'.
[/quote]
This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on the warpath.
It's interesting to see pervs try to justify what they do.
The Male teachers that take advantage of young girls typically justify it by saying she has done this before or she is mature for her age and I get the feeling The goat is one of these losers.
I'm sure all of these women are thinking that they are doing something good for the boys since they are making a common fantasy of young boys come true but some of these boys will not be able to cope and are truly victims.
These teacher clearly have emotional defect that allows them to take advantage of kids.

firstdown 05-23-2012 09:29 AM

Just remember:

If its something you would hit, then you must acquit.

mredskins 05-23-2012 10:12 AM

[quote=jamf;918203]This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on the warpath.
The Male teachers that take advantage of young girls typically justify it by saying she has done this before or she is mature for her age and I get the feeling The goat is one of these losers.
I'm sure all of these women are thinking that they are doing something good for the boys since they are making a common fantasy of young boys come true but some of these boys will not be able to cope and are truly victims.
These teacher clearly have emotional defect that allows them to take advantage of kids.[/quote]

I agree. They may have all the parts to make it happen but mentally they are still children. the adult teacher is placing the teenage student in a extremely stressful situation and awkward one.Plus it maybe their first time in a sexual relation so their mind is now geared to this is what a relationship should be. All the victims are going to have long term relationship issues; I GTD it.

I just don't get why they do it either...they could easily find a male their own age to have sex with.

The Goat 05-23-2012 01:54 PM

[quote=jamf;918203]This is the most ignorant comment I've seen on the warpath.
These teacher clearly have emotional defect that allows them to take advantage of kids.[/quote]

Usually I don't respond to petty name-calling but seriously, back off...you have no right to call me a pervert you know nothing about me. Put me on your ignore list or whatever but don't try to engage in convo again. Thanks.

RedskinRat 05-23-2012 02:14 PM

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReks5ZUX2ddsh1znpXbpTKTXqkFT0sCx88kBTB7uiwekw1QXrTmQ[/IMG]

SmootSmack 05-23-2012 02:37 PM

I didn't get the impression jamf was calling anyone here a perv....regardless thread is bound for nowhere...so.....LOCKED