Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   This Place Is Refreshing (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=48133)

punch it in 08-20-2012 09:13 PM

If you have ever been on ES this thread is a beautiful thing though.

DynamiteRave 08-20-2012 09:14 PM

Re: This Place Is Refreshing

[quote=punch it in;932298]If you have ever been on ES this thread is a beautiful thing though.[/quote]

Yeah the mods pretty much let us raise hell here. So long as we aren't insulting anyone and posting boobies.

Well nekkid boobies.

punch it in 08-20-2012 09:20 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;932299]Yeah the mods pretty much let us raise hell here. So long as we aren't insulting anyone and posting boobies.

Well nekkid boobies.[/quote]

Like I said insulting people isnt in my nature. Unless you dont look like me, think like me, or act like me. Thats normal though rite?
What about nekkid granny boobies?

hooskins 08-20-2012 09:52 PM

Freshies are so cute. They remind me of the days I use to post 20+ times. Ah, what it is to be young.

punch it in 08-20-2012 10:08 PM

[quote=hooskins;932319]Freshies are so cute. They remind me of the days I use to post 20+ times. Ah, what it is to be young.[/quote]

Judging by your join date and your post count you were actually up to about 25 posts a day...............what can I say its preseason and Im bored.

hooskins 08-20-2012 10:16 PM

I'm just giving you a hard time. New members are always welcome!

punch it in 08-20-2012 10:23 PM

[quote=hooskins;932326]I'm just giving you a hard time. New members are always welcome![/quote]

I know man..........I really am bored. Lol - I read some of your other posts and saw that you like Marley - so no worries - me and you are good...........:pimp:

and Nick Foles just got blown up.....my God

Onlyskins4ever 09-13-2012 06:07 PM

[quote=milellie111;920978]This is a great forum and SHOULD BE the official site of the Washington Redskins. The community here is great, laid back, non intrusive and welcoming which seems to represent the true fanbase as it has been for years. The conversation here is intelligent and is operated how a forum should be. There are no mods here with egos patrolling around tooting their horns that they are mods and they have "power". I wish I would have found this place earlier.

Wanting a Redskins discussion/community site, i've been "stuck" on Extremeskins for years. Let's just say that place is mess, ran by arrogant power hungry insulting mods. They don't act classy, like the majority of Redskins fans i've met. They actually are a disgrace to the fans. Those guys are really jokes though, seeing as how they feel a sense of entitlement banning and closing threads on a free internet site? lol

I think everyone who's been on that site for a while knows exactly who i'm talking about. About 3 or 4 of the same guys. One guy there used to be cool a couple of years ago, then he turned out to be a prick just like the rest of them. What's more crazy is that these fake "thug" mods act out against users on the site, but everyone knows that they show up to Redskins tailgaites etc. and have seen their pictures on the site. What if some crazy lunatic bitter user decides to show up there one day looking for trouble? Not smart on the mods parts, people are crazy nowadays. Then their is the typical preferential treatment for some members who can say whatever they want, but if you say ANYTHING that differs from the mass opinion, you're banned or NNT'd.

The sarcasm those guys use over there is very old and lame, seeing as how most of the mods there are pretty older. But they act like sorority sisters.

I wonder how many other folks have come over to Warpath and left the arrogant stiff wine and cheese eaters over at Extremeskins? I really do hope that soon the users over there leave eventually until there is no one left, the site becomes dormant and those mods have nothing left to do but ban themselves.

Since Bruce Allen is initiating changes, I think a good idea to continue the new culture is to have this site as the official Redskins message board. Do you think Bruce would care if he knew the type of people that site is being run by? Maybe he should be made aware.[/quote]

I could not have said it better myself.

morrisfan 07-31-2014 09:15 PM

I agree. I just like to read what the idiots post

mooby 07-31-2014 09:48 PM

[quote=morrisfan;1076577]I agree. I just like to read what the idiots post[/quote]

Bumping 2 year old threads? Man, you are going to fit in so well around here.

Edit: I can't hate on you too much, this thread is a classic. If we had a "best of" category for threads, this would definitely be in it.

Bucket 08-02-2014 09:53 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;920987]Welcome. Yes, other than Smootsmack, we have excellent mods. Just a few words of warning:

- Watch out for CRed, he's related to some very unsavory characters.
- Goat hates all ex-Redskins. Once they get cut, he has nothing but hate for them. The new signing is always the best player.
- FRPLG & mooby are incredibly irrational. If you like logic, may as well put them on your ignore list now.
- Lotus is off the charts wacko.
- RedskinRat has faith that science will save the Skins.
- Schneed, well, he is consistently the calm rational voice of the board. He is so unemotional when confronted by illogical actions that he must be a vulcan.
- Matty has [I]no[/I] ego.

... and under NO circumstances tell anyone what your favorite pie is. Also, the answer to Question 3 is a closely guarded secret.[/quote]

You forgot me. The overly sarcastic and optimistic one.

DynamiteRave 05-20-2015 06:21 PM

I didn't know where to post this, so I just bumped everyone's favorite thread. :D

But anyway, Mods, I think Counter-Tre was hacked. I got a PM about "oooh, here's how to make $50 at home!" kinda thing. He hasn't posted since January so I figured it was a hack. Not sure if you can do anything about it, but I just wanted to inform you.

punch it in 05-20-2015 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1113651]I didn't know where to post this, so I just bumped everyone's favorite thread. :D

But anyway, Mods, I think Counter-Tre was hacked. I got a PM about "oooh, here's how to make $50 at home!" kinda thing. He hasn't posted since January so I figured it was a hack. Not sure if you can do anything about it, but I just wanted to inform you.[/QUOTE]

Only 50? That hardly seems worth staying home for. Is it 50 an hour? Because than its worth it. [emoji6]

Hog1 05-20-2015 08:01 PM

I just checked a....waiting PM. Same thing from CT

SirLK26 05-20-2015 08:07 PM

[quote=punch it in;1113653]Only 50? That hardly seems worth staying home for. Is it 50 an hour? Because than its worth it. [emoji6][/quote]

I could share the PM and link with you but I'm selfish when it comes to easy money making opportunities. ;)