Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Who do you want more this season: Cowboys, Philly, or Giants (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/48225-who-do-you-want-more-season.html)

imaskin4life 06-20-2012 03:43 PM

Do you want Cowboys, Philly, or Giants the most this year?

I feel like the Cowboys, our "official" rival, respect us - they know when they play us that they better bring it because the game will go down to the wire.

Other than Mara the owner, I feel like the Giants respect us because we swept them last year - by two scores in both games.

But I feel disrespected by the Eagles. I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the Monday night fiasco in 2010 at Fed Ex field and also from being swept by them last year. If I remember correctly, we lost some key lineman to dirty plays by the Eagles as well. I don't feel the same level of respect from the Eagles so I'm especially looking forward to seeing them. What about you guys - who do you want the most?

mbedner3420 06-20-2012 03:49 PM

Re: Who do you want more this season: Cowboys, Philly, or Giants

Completely agree. The Eagles are the team I want to crush.

Plus... it would shut up my friend who is a big Eagles fan.

mredskins 06-20-2012 03:51 PM

RAVENS that is a must win for me. I have suffered in my Baltimore office long enough. That would shut folks up here for at least awhile.

NC_Skins 06-20-2012 03:57 PM

D.) All of the above

Monkeydad 06-20-2012 04:15 PM

All of them, but it has to be Dallas at the top of the list, no matter what year.

Philly fans live all around me so that's always satisfying.

I also want to sweep the Giants again.

Lotus 06-20-2012 05:47 PM

I don't know that the Giants respect us, given Rolle's disrespectful comments about us last year. Maybe that was just Rolle but he made it sound like he spoke for the team.

Nonetheless, if I must choose just one opponent, it has got to be Dallas. I can't stand the star.

Alvin Walton 06-20-2012 06:29 PM

There is no Dana.
Only Dallas!

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/redstout/dallasurinal.jpg[/IMG]

DynamiteRave 06-20-2012 07:36 PM

After dating someone from the Philadelphia area, my hatred for Philly teams has never been stronger.

Mechanix544 06-20-2012 08:08 PM

of course its dallas

NYCskinfan82 06-20-2012 08:24 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;922197]D.) All of the above[/quote]

^This is my answer.

Dirtbag59 06-20-2012 08:59 PM

Giants and it's not even close. Mara took things way to far with his little crusade. I want to beat them twice every year until the end of time. As far as I'm concerned the Giants are our top rival right now in terms of the team we should want to beat the most.

Lotus 06-20-2012 09:28 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;922247]Giants and it's not even close. Mara took things way to far with his little crusade. I want to beat them twice every year until the end of time. As far as I'm concerned the Giants are our top rival right now in terms of the team we should want to beat the most.[/quote]

That's definitely a fair point.

artmonkforhallofamein07 06-20-2012 10:01 PM

For me every year it's Dallas, with every team in the division a close second. I hate our NfC east rivals equally. Me I want to win on thanksgiving big time. We always lose those games.

mlmpetert 06-21-2012 12:48 AM

I dislike the eagles more than any other team and love beating them more than any other team, so i usually look forward to playing and beating them the most. But theres always something special to me about beating dallas in dallas. It felt so good to win our last game at Texas Stadium.

MonkFan4Life 06-21-2012 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=Alvin Walton;922222]There is no Dana.
Only Dallas!

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/redstout/dallasurinal.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Ha! Awesome line! Ghostbusters!