Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Tanard Jackson Suspended by the NFL per Jay Glazer (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=49082)

CrustyRedskin 08-31-2012 09:34 PM

Re: Tanard Jackson Suspended by the NFL per Jay Glazer

Wheres Nacy Reagan when you need her.

NC_Skins 09-01-2012 10:02 AM

Not even sure why they even hold onto him. I'd just cut him at this point.

takethecake 09-01-2012 10:43 AM

[quote=Mechanix544;936142]It seems that instead of universities and scouting from other teams, the redskins instead choose to recruit from halfway houses and NA meetings.[/quote]

Let's be fair, that honor goes to the Bengals in the early 2000s

RGIII 09-02-2012 10:31 AM

You can't rely on these guys. If Trent Williams fails and Fred Davis, to a lesser degree, it will cost this team even more games.

MTK 09-02-2012 12:10 PM

Disappointing... Jackson was looking like a guy who could really help us out this year.

RGIII 09-02-2012 12:25 PM

This secondary will be exploited.

KI Skins Fan 09-02-2012 12:31 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;936238]Not even sure why they even hold onto him. I'd just cut him at this point.[/quote]

Because he's a talented football player and if he goes into rehab, changes his lifestyle, and does whatever he needs to do to get reinstated, then he can help this team next season.

He is not costing the Skins a roster spot, he's not hanging around Redskins Park, and the Redskins are not paying him, so why not give him some incentive to get his life in order?

REDSKINS4ever 09-02-2012 04:45 PM

Tanard Jackson is a beast. It's too bad that he won't be on the field. I heard that this was his third suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Gomes, and whoever else playing safety needs to step up.

CrustyRedskin 09-02-2012 04:56 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;936419]Tanard Jackson is a beast. It's too bad that he won't be on the field. I heard that this was his third suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. Gomes, and whoever else playing safety needs to step up.[/quote]

He just loves that dope more than millions in the NFL. whata loser.

REDSKINS4ever 09-03-2012 06:15 AM

[quote=CrustyRedskin;936420]He just loves that dope more than millions in the NFL. whata loser.[/quote]

Some people just can't overcome their addictions. I just hope that his absence from the defense doesn't make them that much worse for it. Let's hope the other safeties step it up.