Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Walking Dead season 3 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=49807)

ArtMonkDrillz 11-05-2012 07:55 AM

Re: The Walking Dead season 3

[quote=skinsfanthru&thru;961043]Rough episode but kinda figured something like that vs how it happened in the books because there would have been such an outcry from the masses if that'd happened.[/quote]Do you mean with how the birth happened? How did it go down in the books? {I'm not sure of the details, but you might want to put a spoiler note or write it in white just in case since I know there are some people who hate reading ANYTHING that might contain spoilers}

MTK 11-05-2012 08:12 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;961097]Do you mean with how the birth happened? How did it go down in the books? {I'm not sure of the details, but you might want to put a spoiler note or write it in white just in case since I know there are some people who hate reading ANYTHING that might contain spoilers}[/quote]

[url]http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lori_Grimes_(Comic_Series[/url])

punch it in 11-05-2012 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk;961057]:doh:[/QUOTE]

Wasnt being a wise guy at all. The season 3 thing and all the recent Shanny talk. Thought it was pretty funny actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mredskins 11-05-2012 09:58 AM

Last night's episode was really good reminded me of the Redskins season.

Just when you thought it was bad it got worst. I actually prefer the TV angle to Judith then the comic book. Now they have the pressure of trying to nourish raise a new born in this crazy world; should be interesting.

That Guy 11-05-2012 12:53 PM

so now threads about tv shows are subject to the mindless shannahan trolling? thanks punch for keeping it classy.

SolidSnake84 11-05-2012 06:03 PM

[quote=Mattyk;961068]Back on topic I know people complained about the slow pace of last season... But this season is knocking it out of the park every week.[/quote]

Yes i completley agree. As a guy who have read all the comics up to date, I am still on the edge of my seat every week because so much stuff has changed and is being done differently. I love this show. can't wait to see how the whole storyline with the Governor goes down...

mredskins 11-27-2012 04:14 PM

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eIa24.gif[/IMG]

TheMalcolmConnection 11-27-2012 04:30 PM

The zombies are coming! WHAT UNDERWEAR SHOULD I PICK?!

Thong. Duh.

dmek25 11-27-2012 07:03 PM

sundays show was banging. next weeks will be even better

SolidSnake84 11-28-2012 05:40 PM

I have spoilers for Sunday if anyone wants to know. Out of respect, i will not post them on here, but someone can private message me asking for the details. My source has been 100% right since TWD began, all i can say is it is absolutley going to be off the hook....

That Guy 11-28-2012 06:46 PM

there's a comic series full of spoilers, so it's not like you have to be a genius to copy and paste from those.

skinsfanthru&thru 12-03-2012 02:06 AM

That was pretty good for a mid season finale. Glad to see Tyrese getting introduced as he was an awesome character. Since the show has been a lot different from the books in regards to showing how vile of a person the governor truly is, I thought the sequence with him and Michonne played out about right. So far this has been an infinitely better season than last year though.

skinsfanthru&thru 12-03-2012 02:12 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;961097]Do you mean with how the birth happened? How did it go down in the books? {I'm not sure of the details, but you might want to put a spoiler note or write it in white just in case since I know there are some people who hate reading ANYTHING that might contain spoilers}[/quote]

Didn't realized i hadn't answered this:
[COLOR="White"]as they are escaping the prison later during this storyline, she gets shot through the back as she's carrying the baby and the bullet goes through the both of them.[/COLOR]

This probably registers as number 3 or 4 on toughest moments to read from the book for me.

mredskins 12-03-2012 08:17 AM

Last night's episode was awesome! the fight between the govern and michone was awesome because you knew both characters are major players so you were wondering how it play out.

Only cheesy part is when the heads from the fish tanks were on the ground and still biting. I was waiting for Bruce Campbell to come flying in with a chainsaw.

MTK 12-03-2012 08:41 AM

Great episode, just sucks we have to wait til February now.