Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins @ Giants - Predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=49864)

skinsfaninok 10-18-2012 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=44ever;953717]Hahahaha... Wow! laughable posts. Be ready for a reality check.
Giants 35
Skins 24[/QUOTE]

I think most are just hoping and stretching the matter. It'd be a big upset IMO if we won in NY

44ever 10-18-2012 04:20 PM

Re: Skins @ Giants - Predictions

[quote=skinsfaninok;953724]I think most are just hoping and stretching the matter. It'd be a big upset IMO if we won in NY[/quote]

Na. I think after last week they are dead serious with their posts and predictions for a Skins win. With that said, I am hoping with the rest of em'

Unfortunately, Giants will most likely shred our D... And I would not put it past their D to take a cheap shot or two at Griff.

skinsfaninok 10-18-2012 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=44ever;953726]Na. I think after last week they are dead serious with their posts and predictions for a Skins win. With that said, I am hoping with the rest of em'

Unfortunately, Giants will most likely shred our D... And I would not put it past their D to take a cheap shot or two at Griff.[/QUOTE]

Anything can happen, we really should be 4-2 if it wasn't for that cave job in stl. I agree Eli could really put up some big numbers this week, only thing is we've given up 300 plus yards to every qb so far so maybe we get a different outcome this time

jsnyder03 10-18-2012 04:31 PM

Manning to Cruz will eat up our secondary..........but we can score too :)

Skins 38
Jints 37

HTTR

SBXVII 10-18-2012 04:48 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;953616]My heart says skins by 3

My gut says giants by 7

I'll go skins in a big upset
29-27[/quote]

Most likely already pointed out since I'm late to the party... but your heart says Skins by 3, and gut says Giants by 7. So you pick the Skins and only give them a 2 point margin? I'm terrible at math but I'll try to help you out...

Skins: 30 (3 TD's with extra point and 3 FG's)
Giants: 27

skinsfaninok 10-18-2012 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=SBXVII;953733]Most likely already pointed out since I'm late to the party... but your heart says Skins by 3, and gut says Giants by 7. So you pick the Skins and only give them a 2 point margin? I'm terrible at math but I'll try to help you out...

Skins: 30 (3 TD's with extra point and 3 FG's)
Giants: 27[/QUOTE]

Lol apparently me too thanks

SBXVII 10-18-2012 04:55 PM

Personally, after last weeks game the Giants are named the leagues best team or something like that. How soon we forget they have played 2 teams in the division and lost to both. Wasn't the Bucs the team with the least yrds allowed running and we ran pretty decent against them.

The toughest part of this game is we are playing in NY. I think the Skins can take this one out from under the Giants and bring them back down to earth after their big win against the 49ers. Remember, it seems like any team can win on any given week. Didn't Houston lose to Miami?

Skins: 31
Giants: 27

WilbursHomie 10-18-2012 05:35 PM

I think we lose by 6 in a heart breaker. Both scoring in the mid to high 30's. their O will be just to much for our D.

REDSKINS4ever 10-18-2012 05:37 PM

[quote=jsnyder03;953728]Manning to Cruz will eat up our secondary..........but we can score too :)

Skins 38
Jints 37

HTTR[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about Victor Cruz. We've already faced WRs like Percy Harvin, Julio Jones, Roddy White, A.J. Green, Lance Moore, and Danny Amendola. I think the Redskins secondary can contain Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.

CultBrennan59 10-18-2012 05:38 PM

Giants 35
Skins 31

We do great the whole game, but our defense collapses in the 4th quarter and Eli throws a dump off TD with 40 seconds left.

Griffin gets sacked 3 times, hit constantly, and throws a pick, but he also throws for over 300 and 3 TDs, runs for one and Morris gets in

los panda 10-18-2012 05:46 PM

kerrigan gruesomely breaks manning's leg on a flea flicker, or maybe that doesn't happen til we play the giants on mnf?

htownskinfan 10-18-2012 05:58 PM

[quote=SBXVII;953737]Personally, after last weeks game the Giants are named the leagues best team or something like that. How soon we forget they have played 2 teams in the division and lost to both. Wasn't the Bucs the team with the least yrds allowed running and we ran pretty decent against them.

The toughest part of this game is we are playing in NY. I think the Skins can take this one out from under the Giants and bring them back down to earth after their big win against the 49ers. Remember, it seems like any team can win on any given week. [B][I]Didn't Houston lose to Miami?[/I][/B]

Skins: 31
Giants: 27[/quote]

haha,NO
they just lost their first game to green bay

Chico23231 10-18-2012 06:39 PM

Punks jump up to get beat down

Skins: 38
Punks: 20

REDSKINS4ever 10-18-2012 07:15 PM

Question: If Bowen, Kerrigan, Fletcher, Cofield can get to Manning, then what chances will the Midgets really have? A lot of Manning's progress against us will be determined by how well our corners and safeties are covering their wide receivers. The longer it takes a WR to get open, the better the chance for Kerrigan, Bowen, Fletcher, or Cofield to sack Manning.

CRedskinsRule 10-18-2012 08:04 PM

The problem with "getting to Manning" or any elite qb, including Griffin, is that they extend the initial play, and our back end struggles once the play starts breaking. I have no doubt Manning will get his yards, but I think that we have to keep letting the defensive backs play free enough to get the turnovers that honestly have been critical to our success. And Manning will throw them, may even get 4 + turnovers.