Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins/Giants post game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=49911)

REDSKINS4ever 10-25-2012 12:52 PM

Re: Skins/Giants post game thread

[quote=los panda;956644]it's too bad horton's big game didn't happen in the super bowl, he could have larry browned himself a juicy contract out of it. i remember seeing horton jerseys shortly after that game, i always asked myself "why?"

i think his dreads held his good luck, once he rid himself of them, it was all over. but didn't the giants gave him a look this year?[/quote]

I actually knew someone who makes Redskins jerseys. The guy transformed Chris Horton's jersey into a Stephen Davis jersey.

The Goat 10-25-2012 01:09 PM

[quote=Mattyk;956594][URL="http://washingtonexaminer.com/redskins-vs.-giants-studs-and-duds-offense/article/2511695#.UIlFALR7PHg"]Redskins vs. Giants: Studs and Duds (offense) | WashingtonExaminer.com[/URL][/quote]

From the article...

[I]Williams drew a 15-yard penalty from Bolley on that same drive. Just as the play was stopping, Williams shoved him in the back towards the pile (it’s not just Cortland Finnegan who does this stuff, folks). Williams played to the whistle. Bolley took offense and rushed at William, who poked his finger in the linebacker’s facemask. I think Williams said, ‘Don’t be silly, little man.’ Regardless, Bolley took a swing at Williams and drew the flag.[/I]

Trent is bada$$

REDSKINS4ever 10-25-2012 01:17 PM

[quote=The Goat;956684]From the article...

[I]Williams drew a 15-yard penalty from Bolley on that same drive. Just as the play was stopping, Williams shoved him in the back towards the pile (it’s not just Cortland Finnegan who does this stuff, folks). Williams played to the whistle. Bolley took offense and rushed at William, who poked his finger in the linebacker’s facemask. I think Williams said, ‘Don’t be silly, little man.’ Regardless, Bolley took a swing at Williams and drew the flag.[/I]

Trent is bada$$[/quote]

Michael Boley is a chump. Period.

punch it in 10-25-2012 01:42 PM

[QUOTE=REDSKINS4ever;956687]Michael Boley is a chump. Period.[/QUOTE]

All Giants are chumps.
Sorry Giantone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Goat 10-25-2012 02:00 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;956687]Michael Boley is a chump. Period.[/quote]

Word

GTripp0012 10-25-2012 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=JoeRedskin;956571]When you say our schemes are complex, are you referring to the Offense, Defense or both? Do all the players seem to be able to follow the schemes? Or, in your opinion, is the complexity leading to breakdowns? How often? I am assuming this would be the "bad" part.

I, too, appreciated SS33's and your analysis. I just never had the time to really sit down and break down tape.[/QUOTE]

It's both sides of the ball, and obviously not every team is like that. The redskins have weeded out pretty much anyone who can't handle the offensive or defensive complexity. Overall, the teams biggest issues are a lack of speed and too many known weaknesses to scheme around. A team can survive playing Tyler polumbus, or niles Paul, or madieu Williams, or rob Jackson, or deangelo hall, but certainly not all 5.

I still love watching London fletcher play but he's not a top defensive player anymore.

Giantone 10-28-2012 03:51 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;956687]Michael Boley is a chump. Period.[/quote]
...as is Trent.

HailGreen28 10-28-2012 06:59 PM

[quote=Giantone;957771]...as is Trent.[/quote]Blatantly false and trashy comment, in support of a chippy and trashy Midget team. Enjoy your recent superbowls, with your now well deserved reputation as a trashy team with a cheating owner. Glad that Trent Williams never stooped to the Giants' level.

53Fan 10-28-2012 07:22 PM

[quote=Giantone;957771]...as is Trent.[/quote]

Your chump is lucky our chump didn't stomp your chump a new a**hole. :)