Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins/Panthers post game (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=50131)

MTK 11-04-2012 05:58 PM

Skins/Panthers post game

Talk about that pos here

CultBrennan59 11-04-2012 06:04 PM

Re: Skins/Panthers post game

I can guarantee you all that we are not going to the playoffs.

Bets??

Paintrain 11-04-2012 06:10 PM

Not much to say. We came out and sleep walked through a game vs a 1 win team. Gonna be a long, loud couple of weeks around these parts.

HailGreen28 11-04-2012 06:18 PM

These games happen, but players need to be worried about their jobs next week, IMO. Looked like the WRs gave up on several plays. Riley sucked. For starters.

Chico23231 11-04-2012 06:19 PM

who cares at this point. another double digit loss team, same ole bullshit excuses.

CultBrennan59 11-04-2012 06:22 PM

I guess my only question/point is "Did we get out coached or did our players get beat to badly? Aka is this one on our players or our coaches?"

Also what the hell is up with Kerrigan. Dude is getting single blocked by Byron Bell and not getting pressure....

....I hope that what SS said about us thinking about trading Orakpo doesn't happen, because we clearly need him.

Bushead 11-04-2012 06:24 PM

I am a huge defender of Shanahan, but I can't believe in his presser that he said that he's pretty much given up and it's not just evaluating players for next year. I can't believe he would come out and say that with so many games left to play.

All the players were a helluva lot more positive after the game than he was.

skinsfaninok 11-04-2012 06:32 PM

I don't care anymore, look at Indy, Miami, TB, Oakland. All teams that were projected worse than us are all better smh. It's sad when even rg3 can't get us fans happy. I don't want to beat a dead horse but it's time to start "evaluating coaching candidates " for next year much less evaluate players. Wtf is that Mike? So your already throwing in the towel? Man that's some sad shit right there

MTK 11-04-2012 06:34 PM

[quote=CultBrennan59;960842]I guess my only question/point is "Did we get out coached or did our players get beat to badly? Aka is this one on our players or our coaches?"

Also what the hell is up with Kerrigan. Dude is getting single blocked by Byron Bell and not getting pressure....

....I hope that what SS said about us thinking about trading Orakpo doesn't happen, because we clearly need him.[/quote]

For everyone that was convinced Kerrigan was better than Orakpo, all I can say is he really misses Orakpo. As does the entire D.

CultBrennan59 11-04-2012 06:37 PM

MS was a supporter of Suck For Luck last year, he just didn't publicly say it. Him playing Grossman and Beck is proof enough haha.

skinsfaninok 11-04-2012 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=CultBrennan59;960846]MS was a supporter of Suck For Luck last year, he just didn't publicly say it. Him playing Grossman and Beck is proof enough haha.[/QUOTE]

Now what's the excuse?

HailGreen28 11-04-2012 06:38 PM

[quote=Bushead;960843]I am a huge defender of Shanahan, but I can't believe in his presser that he said that he's pretty much given up and it's not just evaluating players for next year. I can't believe he would come out and say that with so many games left to play.

All the players were a helluva lot more positive after the game than he was.[/quote]Love to see a miracle comeback, like "Five in a row or we don't go" twice under Gibbs 2.0. But the rest of our schedule looks pretty brutal. Not even the Eagles and Browns are gimmes for us, considering we lost to a 1-6 team today.

edit: Thanks for the insight you guys provide, and opportunity to vent here. 'Nite everybody.

MTK 11-04-2012 06:38 PM

[quote=Bushead;960843]I am a huge defender of Shanahan, but I can't believe in his presser that he said that he's pretty much given up and it's not just evaluating players for next year. I can't believe he would come out and say that with so many games left to play.

All the players were a helluva lot more positive after the game than he was.[/quote]

Well, the reality of it is we have 6 losses, 1 more and we're probably right on the edge of not making it. Guys are gonna have to fight for their jobs the rest of the way. That's just how it is.

skinsfaninok 11-04-2012 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk;960849]Well, the reality of it is we have 6 losses, 1 more and we're probably right on the edge of not making it. Guys are gonna have to fight for their jobs the rest of the way. That's just how it is.[/QUOTE]

He's blaming players for losses IMO

MTK 11-04-2012 06:42 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;960850]He's blaming players for losses IMO[/quote]

He said he took responsibility for not playing well so...