Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Defensive Parts (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=50192)

HailGreen28 11-13-2012 12:42 PM

Re: Defensive Parts

[quote=los panda;963556]it's true, nails on a chalkboard

have a ball
epic
fail
epic fail
for the win

that's all the comes to mind right now[/quote]For real, dude.

mredskins 11-13-2012 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=Monkeydad;963503]Put your "whistles" away.

Sure, maybe I'm not well-schooled in the urban/youth/pop-culture linguistics of today...I admit it. I don't watch MTV or your popular shows like Honey Boo Boo.

I saw the comment and said "What does that even mean?"

Taken literally..."Fletcher is the truth"...what does that even mean?

Nothing personal against REDSKINS4ever...we're all here as Skins fans and I have no problems with anyone because our fandom that brought us all here.

If Fletcher is the truth, I'm making this proclamation now...

[B]Tony Romo is the lie.[/B] Makes the same amount of sense to me. :D[/QUOTE]

So now it is MTV and honey boo boo? You said you don't speak Harlem that was the offensive part. Got it? Because you have had a hard time getting it.

MTK 11-13-2012 01:19 PM

jeez calling someone "the truth" is really that hard to figure out?? :doh:

Isn't "the truth" a fairly common sports nickname?

MTK 11-13-2012 01:20 PM

[quote=Alvin Walton;963526]I'd just like to add that the newest generation of catch phrases suck red babboon ass.
:smashfrea[/quote]

I hear ya. Sort of like you always talking about red baboon ass. That doesn't get old. :silly:

mredskins 11-13-2012 01:34 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk;963578]jeez calling someone "the truth" is really that hard to figure out?? :doh:

Isn't "the truth" a fairly common sports nickname?[/QUOTE]

See Paul Pierce. I honestly don't know exactly what it means but figured it is a positive attribute that some people use to describe a player they like.

mredskins 11-13-2012 01:42 PM

What is really funny is that MD likes to complain about PC type talk; yet he did it himself. He used his ignorant PC term of "Harlem" when he wanted to say"black". So if you are going to be ignorant at least have the balls to say how you truly feel.

Shit gets old and it is wrecking a great web site.

NC_Skins 11-13-2012 02:04 PM

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh309/Kristine1ken/FLEXWRITERS/MountainsonBlack-1.jpg[/IMG]

REDSKINS4ever 11-13-2012 02:28 PM

[quote=Monkeydad;963456]What does that even mean? I don't speak Harlem.[/quote]

WTF? In straight good diction terms, London Fletcher is a really great player. He has been since his career began with the Bills. Despite recording a high number of tackles as usual, his game is off a bit. I wouldn't bet it's his age. He's more than likely more injured than the Redskins coaches are letting on.

RGIII 11-13-2012 07:48 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;963502]I wanted him in the draft, I wouldn't mind it, but I wanna know why the Steelers released him when Casey Hampton is getting up there in age and he was supposed to be the replacement.

edit: I read it now, I don't know if I want him now, depends on how that felony charge goes.[/quote]

This team needs some felons. Almost everyone is too soft. And the coaches aren't any tougher.

ethat001 11-13-2012 09:21 PM

If larceny is considered a felony, then our felons include Haynesworth who stole $100 million dollars. And at this point J.Brown has played 12 bad games (out of 25 games) of his $20 million contract...

53Fan 11-13-2012 09:49 PM

[quote=RGIII;963763]This team needs some felons. Almost everyone is too soft. And the coaches aren't any tougher.[/quote]

Only problem is according to the article he underperforms and couldn't even beat out the second stringer. Not all felons are tough...quite a few are lazy.

NC_Skins 11-13-2012 10:04 PM

[quote=ethat001;963780]If larceny is considered a felony, then our felons include Haynesworth who stole $100 million dollars. And at this point J.Brown has played 12 bad games (out of 25 games) of his $20 million contract...[/quote]

...and Garcon. Injured or not, that's a lot of coin to not be playing.

SFREDSKIN 11-13-2012 10:07 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;963800]...and Garcon. Injured or not, that's a lot of coin to not be playing.[/quote]

How about Hall?

punch it in 11-13-2012 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk;962199]What's the deal with him? Cut by two teams in less than a year?[/QUOTE]

Profootballfocus has him rated as the 88th best cb in football. He just isnt very good anymore. Wr's averaging almost 20 yards a catch on him.

punch it in 11-13-2012 11:33 PM

[QUOTE=Pigskins;962312]Deion was terrible!!!!! Most over rated to ever play the game. Green was way better. Deion would never make a tackle. Green actually had more pick then Deion and way more tackles. Deion was only good at running his mouth, put a big mouth in Dallas and he will make headlines.[/QUOTE]

Wow. No way man. Deion was a great cover corner. He was a bad tackler but could read a qb all day and close faster than you could say primetime. He basically shut down one side of the field. Dude was incredible.