Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Giving props... (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/50685-giving-props.html)

Mattyk 12-06-2012 12:02 AM

Giving props...

This thread is all about giving props to players (other than the obvious choices like RG3 or Morris) that have really stepped up and made a difference this year.

Mine goes to Trent Williams with an honorable mention to Perry Riley.

DynamiteRave 12-06-2012 12:08 AM

Re: Giving props...

Mine goes to Garcon. 5-1 when he's played. Plus that guy is so fast. Geez. Every week I'm awed.

NC_Skins 12-06-2012 12:17 AM

Mine goes to Paulsen. Dude has really came through big since he's been thrust into the starting spot. I don't think anybody expect him to contribute as much as he has.

SFREDSKIN 12-06-2012 12:17 AM

Leonard Hankerson for having made key first down's on last 2 games winning drives.
Stephen Bowen for plugging the middle.
Kai Forbath for being perfect.
Lorenzo Alexander doing it all
Montgomery opening holes for Morris

So many players deserve props.

Ruhskins 12-06-2012 12:21 AM

Cobra Kai Forbath

SmootSmack 12-06-2012 12:23 AM

Chris Chester

And I really think Morgan doesn't get enough credit for all the "little things" he does

DynamiteRave 12-06-2012 12:24 AM

Joshua with the blocks!

SFREDSKIN 12-06-2012 12:26 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;971504]Chris Chester

And I really think Morgan doesn't get enough credit for all the "little things" he does[/quote]

My boy Morgan was a good signing even though he made that costly mistake against the Rams.

skinsfaninok 12-06-2012 12:32 AM

TRENT WILLIAMS - best left tackle in the NFL, and if u don't think so tell me who is better right now? He shut down Ware and then shut down JPP and OSI.

P.G - he's a true stud when healthy, imagine what our record would be with him all year? 8-4 would be my guess.

D.Hall - I know he's the devil around here but he has played well lately.

STEPHEN BOWEN - just a very good player, does the dirty work well

Finally - Mike and Kyle for shutting me up and many others around here. They have my full support until they leave as far as I'm concerned.

53Fan 12-06-2012 12:45 AM

Perry Riley has come into his own this year. Thought he'd be a good one and he has stepped up and played well. Montgomery has played better than I thought he could. Josh Morgan for his receiving but especially for his blocking. Knew he could catch...didn't expect such good effort from him blocking. Logan Paulsen. He's become a much more dependable receiver I think than anyone expected. Santana Moss. Came into camp lighter and faster. He's done great in the slot.

saden1 12-06-2012 12:48 AM

Tyler Polumbus is legit...I really enjoyed seeing him mug Tuck all night. I think it's fair to say we have seen the last of Jammal in Redskins uniform.

Robinson gets props for burning and that dance in Dallas...stylin'on'em. Keep on vroom vrooming.

Moss, unsung hero...7 TDs and counting.

Forbath for sticking it between the polls all day every day. It's nice to have someone that can execute a FINISH HIM! move.

Daseal 12-06-2012 12:51 AM

Gotta go for Young here. He's doing it all. Great blocking, nice hands, short yardage.

punch it in 12-06-2012 12:53 AM

Cant believe nobody has mentioned Darrell Young. Dude has been clutch when he gets the ball and a true unsung hero doing all the dirty work for Almo.
.....and someone even called my man "soft" - forget who but you can find it on pages 199 and 213 I think of the Skins vs Bucs gameday thread.
Edit : Well nobody mentioned him between me typing and hitting save. Lol.

Mattyk 12-06-2012 12:53 AM

[quote=DynamiteRave;971497]Mine goes to Garcon. 5-1 when he's played. Plus that guy is so fast. Geez. Every week I'm awed.[/quote]

He's been an absolute stud these last 2 weeks. The foot must be feeling better. This offense could be downright scary with him and Davis back to 100% next year.

EARTHQUAKE2689 12-06-2012 12:54 AM

Cedric Griffin- Has been our most consistent CB all season.

Will Montgomery- Anchoring that middle with relative ease this season.

Darrel Young- Obviously

Stephen Bowen and Barry Cofield- Playing way better than last season.