Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Aldrick Robinson (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=51207)

ethat001 01-05-2013 09:57 PM

Re: Aldrick Robinson

[quote=SFREDSKIN;983932]We know how good RGIII handles pressure whether it is the regular season or playoffs. My question is, can Wilson be as cool as RGIII under pressure?[/quote]

Yes. Seattle has had one of the hardest schedules in the league. R.Wilson is legit. Didn't say he was better - I'd definitely take RG3 and give them 3 first round draft picks -- but just that Wilson is a gamer. Just see the 49er game, he killed them, handled pressure well.

BUT, really as RG3 himself said --> this is not a game against RG3 and Wilson -- the defenses, special teams, and running backs are all going to matter. Just a few game-changing plays could decide the game.

Want to see Aldrick sprint out there on Sherman - who's only got 4.54 speed..

SFREDSKIN 01-05-2013 10:10 PM

[quote=ethat001;984002]Yes. Seattle has had one of the hardest schedules in the league. R.Wilson is legit. Didn't say he was better - I'd definitely take RG3 and give them 3 first round draft picks -- but just that Wilson is a gamer. Just see the 49er game, he killed them, handled pressure well.

BUT, really as RG3 himself said --> this is not a game against RG3 and Wilson -- the defenses, special teams, and running backs are all going to matter. Just a few game-changing plays could decide the game.

Want to see Aldrick sprint out there on Sherman - who's only got 4.54 speed..[/quote]

I saw the game, it was in Seattle. Rookie QB first playoff game on the road 3,000 miles away. Wilson is great but he must have a chink in his armor, you could say the same about RGIII.

SkinzWin 01-05-2013 10:16 PM

[quote=RedskinsInNYC;983717]If he catches three or more balls, Skins win.[/quote]

Wait, what'd you say about me? Oh, nevermind...

Meks 01-07-2013 12:35 PM

not sure i even saw him yesterday :-/

Monkeydad 01-07-2013 12:37 PM

Saw him on the field. That's it.

los panda 01-07-2013 12:37 PM

i saw him get mugged by a seahawks db after a play

Gary84Clark 01-07-2013 02:52 PM

I saw him fight back too. The refs effed up, to much contact.

Meks 01-07-2013 04:06 PM

The refs definitely let it get out of hand and didnt take ANY control of the game whatsoever

skinsfan69 01-07-2013 04:47 PM

[quote=Meks;985821]The refs definitely let it get out of hand and didnt take ANY control of the game whatsoever[/quote]

The refs let em play yesterday. Pushing and shoving is to be expected in a heated playoff game. I had no problem with how the game was called.

REDSKINS4ever 01-07-2013 05:37 PM

I hope Trent Williams doesn't get fined for pie facing Richard Sherman. He might've been better off punching him in the face if he were going to be fined.

MTK 01-07-2013 06:42 PM

Of course he's gonna get fined.

RedskinRat 01-07-2013 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfan69;985882]The refs let em play yesterday. Pushing and shoving is to be expected in a heated playoff game. I had no problem with how the game was called.[/QUOTE]

Then you must have missed the Seahags Dback swinging Garcon around by his facemask after a play in the first Quarter. Piss-poor officiating, no excuse for it.

MTK 01-07-2013 07:23 PM

[quote=RedskinRat;986018]Then you must have missed the Seahags Dback swinging Garcon around by his facemask after a play in the first Quarter. Piss-poor officiating, no excuse for it.[/quote]

Yeah I thought things were a little too chippy after the whistle. I'm all for a good physical game but the after the play stuff is garbage.

Hog1 01-07-2013 09:27 PM

Did not catch who it was, but one of the Sea..chicks blind sided Robert well after the play and basically layed him out...like he was walking back to the huddle or off the field. A serious Puss move and in his condition, it did not do him any good. Should have drawn major penalty........alas
I was thinking, I wish Trent had seen that and done his duty. I could forgive him the penalty for that one.

skinsfan69 01-07-2013 10:18 PM

[quote=RedskinRat;986018]Then you must have missed the Seahags Dback swinging Garcon around by his facemask after a play in the first Quarter. Piss-poor officiating, no excuse for it.[/quote]

Yeah the refs missed a few on them. They let it go a little too far a few times. Glad Trent slapped the shit out of Sherman. I can't stand that guy.