Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Around the NFL: Conference Championships Edition (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=51412)

chewman 01-16-2013 06:09 PM

Re: Around the NFL: Conference Championships Edition

Yeah it's rough these days living in the b-more area. I hope and think the pats win and San Fran wins it all

Lotus 01-16-2013 06:28 PM

Fan heart rather than fan head: Bird Bowl, Ravens vs. Falcons

I'm sorry B-more folks but I am not surrounded by Ravens nuts and I root against the Pats always.

Alvin Walton 01-16-2013 06:32 PM

I'd like to see Brady get another ring and cement his spot in the HOF.
Falcons I'm kind of nuetral with....hate the rest....

los panda 01-16-2013 06:52 PM

[quote=Alvin Walton;989192][B]I'd like to see Brady get another ring and cement his spot in the HOF.[/B]
Falcons I'm kind of nuetral with....hate the rest....[/quote]is that sarcasm?

MTK 01-16-2013 07:05 PM

[quote=los panda;989199]is that sarcasm?[/quote]

3 rings isn't enough these days, gotta have at least 4

And yes that's sarcasm

DynamiteRave 01-16-2013 07:17 PM

Anyone but the Ravens.

Anyone.

Giantone 01-16-2013 07:28 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;989162]Go Ravens. And apparently some people have forgotten how that douchebag Bill Belichick ran up the score on Joe Gibbs or the fact that he's just about the biggest prick in the NFL.

Also, I think the Harbowl I would be a lot of fun.[/quote]

I understand the feelings but Belichick is one of the greatest coachs in NFL history.

chewman 01-16-2013 07:50 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;989162]Go Ravens. And apparently some people have forgotten how that douchebag Bill Belichick ran up the score on Joe Gibbs or the fact that he's just about the biggest prick in the NFL.

Also, I think the Harbowl I would be a lot of fun.[/quote]

No we haven't forgotten we just can't stand the ratbirds.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-16-2013 08:31 PM

I don't know why everyone is hating on the Falcons. Worst case scenario is the Ravens winning it again. AMD, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Had a buddy (who might be ex-buddy after I lambasted him about his fandom) who was a HUGE Panthers fan. I mean, the guy LOVED that team because they were from his hometown. He said, "Man, I'm a big Ravens guy now because the Panthers are never on TV so I'm going to root for another hometown team."

Are the Redskins not ****ing hometown enough for you asshole?

I know it's just sports, but we were at a party last weekend where he showed up in his brand new Ravens shit and I just lost it. I know I had a few to drink, but I loudly was exclaiming what an asshole he was. You don't have to like the Redskins, but picking the Ravens as your favorite "home" team? You might as well have picked the Titans/Eagles/Steelers. They're all close enough you bandwagon ****.

MTK 01-16-2013 08:36 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;989224]I don't know why everyone is hating on the Falcons. Worst case scenario is the Ravens winning it again. AMD, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Had a buddy (who might be ex-buddy after I lambasted him about his fandom) who was a HUGE Panthers fan. I mean, the guy LOVED that team because they were from his hometown. He said, "Man, I'm a big Ravens guy now because the Panthers are never on TV so I'm going to root for another hometown team."

Are the Redskins not ****ing hometown enough for you asshole?

I know it's just sports, but we were at a party last weekend where he showed up in his brand new Ravens shit and I just lost it. I know I had a few to drink, but I loudly was exclaiming what an asshole he was. You don't have to like the Redskins, but picking the Ravens as your favorite "home" team? You might as well have picked the Titans/Eagles/Steelers. They're all close enough you bandwagon ****.[/quote]

F switching teams. Can't trust those kind of people.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-16-2013 08:41 PM

He might as well have started liking Dallas. I probably would have respected him more for being honest as a front-runner.

SmootSmack 01-16-2013 08:48 PM

Ravens are one of the best run organizations in sports, can't hate on that

TheMalcolmConnection 01-16-2013 08:51 PM

Their fans spoiled them for me.

I used to want all local teams to do well. When I watched the Panthers and Ravens I always wanted to represent the area.

This year specifically, Ravens fans truly chapped my ass. I used to LOVE their defense because it was so nasty, but now I see them sack someone and I'm like, it burns me soul that their fans get happy.

mredskins 01-16-2013 08:55 PM

[QUOTE=SmootSmack;989230]Ravens are one of the best run organizations in sports, can't hate on that[/QUOTE]

Yes the franchise. The fans are god awful. God awful!

JoeRedskin 01-16-2013 09:13 PM

[quote=mredskins;989232]Yes the franchise. The fans are god awful. God awful![/quote]

Ravens fans = Eagle fan wannabe's.

The worst (a--hole douchebag classless jerk) fans, by reputation and my own observation, are Eagles, Raiders and Ravens. Pretty much in that order.