Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Worst Redskin Game Last Year? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=53058)

RGIII 06-05-2013 02:14 PM

Re: Worst Redskin Game Last Year?

Was it the Panthers game that they wore the throwbacks? I still haven't watched that game yet.

Oh, and great breakdown you have here.

CrustyRedskin 06-05-2013 02:19 PM

[quote=RGIII;1010949]Was it the Panthers game that they wrote the throwbacks? I still haven't watched that game yet.

Oh, and great breakdown you have here.[/quote]

Yes, terrible game d couldn't stop TE trips all first half then Carolina stops running it in the second.

calia 06-05-2013 02:24 PM

Giants game -- we had it in the bag, and then got torched at the last second. RGIII was great; Madieu "The Matador" Williams was not. And with in-law Giants fans, I was really praying to sweep them last year (and every year).

CultBrennan59 06-05-2013 02:28 PM

I would say that the Best Loss (If there is such a thing) was the Bengals game. What a fun game to watch. 2nd place would be Panthers since it sparked us and started our streak with Shanahan's postgame speech.

CRedskinsRule 06-05-2013 02:35 PM

The Giants game for me. I tend to see the ending as such a deflating moment, it took the team the bye week to shake off the effects. Both Pittsburgh and Carolina were right after the Giants loss, and I think the "magic" was shaken as players started hearing all the harsh words about Haslett, and the d. Once the bye came, and "it got real" everyone pulled it back together.

MTK 06-05-2013 02:38 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1010965]The Giants game for me. I tend to see the ending as such a deflating moment, it took the team the bye week to shake off the effects. Both Pittsburgh and Carolina were right after the Giants loss, and I think the "magic" was shaken as players started hearing all the harsh words about Haslett, and the d. Once the bye came, and "it got real" everyone pulled it back together.[/quote]

Yeah I think that Giants loss really deflated the team and they didn't shake it off until the bye came around.

over the mountain 06-05-2013 04:02 PM

rams- really sucked bc i felt like RG was leading a comeback, it felt like he was building on his legacy already

giants - like the rams game, felt like rg was going to pull out a sig win but i think drops shut down his chance

seahawks - wish shanny pulled him after the 1st td, it was obvious he had serious ligament/injury problems and something more than soreness or inflammation . .

FRPLG 06-05-2013 04:47 PM

we had a lot of games last year we could won have and a few we should have won and didn't Rams and Steelers. I can't think of a game where I felt we had to be perfect to even have a chance (unlike the past few years)

CrustyRedskin 06-05-2013 06:41 PM

[quote=FRPLG;1011030]we had a lot of games last year we could won have and a few we should have won and didn't Rams and Steelers. I can't think of a game where I felt we had to be perfect to even have a chance (unlike the past few years)[/quote]

Rams game yes, Pitt game no. The Steelers started kicking azz from the geeet gooo. Never really in that one. 27-9 at the end of 3.

SirLK26 06-05-2013 06:53 PM

[quote=CrustyRedskin;1011043]Rams game yes, Pitt game no. The Steelers started kicking azz from the geeet gooo. Never really in that one. 27-9 at the end of 3.[/quote]

We most likely would have won the Steelers game if we hadn't dropped so many passes. So yes, we should have won.

Lotus 06-05-2013 07:25 PM

[quote=SirLK26;1011045]We most likely would have won the Steelers game if we hadn't dropped so many passes. So yes, we should have won.[/quote]

Yes, we dropped a ton of passes in that game. But we were never really in it. There was more than just dropped passes to the beatin' that we took.

Mechanix544 06-05-2013 07:26 PM

Giants game, then Seattle.

artmonkforhallofamein07 06-05-2013 08:52 PM

The Steerlers as well as the Panthers game was the two worst efforts the team gave last year. I would rank them 1a Steelers and 1b Panthers.

As far as the hardest to take hands down the playoff game, ended our season and we lost III for considerable time.

53Fan 06-05-2013 09:16 PM

The Giants game for me. We had it we blew it. The Seattle game was so hard to take I don't even like to think about it....but we lost that game because of injury and possibly because of Shanny's reluctance to take Griff out of the game. But we'll never really know if we would have won or not. (But I'd have been willing to bet we would have.)

rypper11 06-05-2013 10:07 PM

Carolina game for me. I loved the uniforms but it was the worst effort of the season. Playing a horrible team and the Skins looked pathetic. The effort was bad against the Steelers but they are at least a good team.