Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   8th Annual Don's Prediction League (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=53583)

D'BOYZ 08-15-2013 05:53 PM

Re: 8th Annual Don's Prediction League

[quote=firstdown;1017826]No he does not. He seems more to pick when to come here and post and most of the time its when Dallas is winning. Last year he was posting here weekly and then was gone from 9/3/2012 until he started this thread a few weeks back. If Dallas was winning he would have been posting it here to rub it in our face. He has his way of saying "You guys played a great game and a toughe loss but,........".[/quote]

I stopped ósting because I broke my thumb last year and typing was a pain in the ..... I had to stop my prediction column all together. I never post here to "rub it in" if someone talks smack to me I answer back but I never come here just to rub it.

I write for a website now so I don't have as much time to write in the offseason as I used to.

D'BOYZ 08-15-2013 05:59 PM

[quote=Monkeydad;1017708]That's the whole point.

We acknowledge we've been a bad team.

Dallas fans still think it's 1996 and the media acts the same way.

The Cowboy's aren't American's Team...they're just America's favorite team to hate.[/quote]

This is ridiculous. Nobody thinks it's still 1996 I acknowledge but teams have pretty much sucked the past 15+ years. for the most part , both teams have had a good season here and there between that time but zero consistency other than sucking.

To count only last season is just dumb let RG3 beat us in consecutive years and make the playoffs 2 years in a row before acting like the winds have changed.

If we only go by 1 season the Cowboys have had some good 1 seasons in the past 17 years. more than you guys.

Sweep us once again and make the playoffs once again and I would believe the tables have turned. If not you're only basing everything in 1 good/avrg season after way too many bad ones.

D'BOYZ 08-15-2013 06:04 PM

[quote=donofriose;1017839]I do not think they will be Oakland bad. They will always be just good enough to give their fans hope, but bad enough not to actually win games. Basically the New York jets the past two years, but instead of a loud coach the Cowboys have a loud owner.[/quote]

I can agree more with what you said than what the other guy said that just dumb since Jerry has owned the Cowboys for 24 years and they haven't been Raiders bad. If he hasn't done it by now.. it won't happen.

I feel having bill parcell helped change some of Jerry's ways and I do like how Garrett has changed this team. only 13 players remain on the team since Garrett took over 2 1/2 years ago. The team has gone younger have let old layers go instead of resigning them and they have brought the right type of players. I do see the team moving to the right direction.

D'BOYZ 08-15-2013 06:05 PM

Anyway Anybody else wants to play in the league this year? only a few spots left.

Chico23231 08-15-2013 07:06 PM

Dboyz gotta bail on the the league sorry bud