Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do you think? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=5462)

Jamaican'Skin 03-18-2005 06:11 PM

What do you think?

[url]http://www.nflplayers.com/players_network/players_network.aspx?ID=30078&strSection=journal[/url]

This is a link to a Santana Moss journal entry on nflplayers.com. Just wanted any comments or opinions.

gibbsisgod 03-18-2005 06:15 PM

Re: What do you think?

wheres the enthusiasm

Daseal 03-18-2005 06:21 PM

I think he just got signed to a perenial loser, and maybe as Skins fans we're being too hard on Coles. Most of the league doesn't view him the same way.

jrocx69 03-18-2005 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=Daseal]I think he just got signed to a perenial loser, and maybe as Skins fans we're being too hard on Coles. Most of the league doesn't view him the same way.[/QUOTE]
ummmmmmmmmmmm no

Daseal 03-18-2005 06:58 PM

To what, Jrocx? He just left a team that should have at least gone to the AFC Championship game to come to a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in how many years?

saden1 03-18-2005 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=gibbsisgod]wheres the enthusiasm[/QUOTE]

What? Where you expecting him to say "Gibbs is God" and declare himself as the messiah of a new religion centered on the worship of Gibbs?

Gmanc711 03-18-2005 07:06 PM

[QUOTE=Daseal]I think he just got signed to a perenial loser, and maybe as Skins fans we're being too hard on Coles. Most of the league doesn't view him the same way.[/QUOTE]

I dont think were being to hard on Coles. He was happy being here when Spurrier was here; and we were even worse that year. Plus the perdiciment he put our team into; with such a substantial cap hit, I think we as Skins fans shoud be very hard on him. It was his choice to leave the Jets too; its not like we forced him to sign with us, he choose too. I dont know; I'm just very bitter about the whole ordeal.

jrocx69 03-18-2005 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=Daseal]To what, Jrocx? He just left a team that should have at least gone to the AFC Championship game to come to a team that hasn't seen the playoffs in how many years?[/QUOTE]
coles is a b*tch average p*ssy who deserves a career ending injury. like accidently severing 3 or 4 fingers

skinsfanthru&thru 03-18-2005 08:52 PM

I didn't see anything wrong with what Moss said? I'm sure he's excited to show the Jets they were wrong to doubt him and he's also probably a little unneasy going to a place his former "mentor", I guess is the term, just left in a not too pleasant way. He'll be fine, and by his reaction and comments at his introduction PC, he'll be driven to prove himself this season and contribute any way he can. Of course that's also me being a little bit hopeful after the train wreck that was Coles'(I don't care if that's wrong :P) departure.

Schneed10 03-18-2005 10:28 PM

I don't think Moss really had much to say at all in that journal entry.

MTK 03-18-2005 11:02 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]I don't think Moss really had much to say at all in that journal entry.[/QUOTE]

I know, I was like that's it?

Hardly worth getting into yet another bitching contest about the Moss/Coles deal

Jamaican'Skin 03-19-2005 12:44 AM

Sorry, didn't mean to start another anger fest. My bad guys

That Guy 03-19-2005 09:39 AM

he was being honest and didn't really have much to say... but he's a football player, not a talk show host, so as long as he can play I don't see anything wrong.

RedskinPete 03-19-2005 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=jrocx69]coles is a b*tch average p*ssy who deserves a career ending injury. like accidently severing 3 or 4 fingers[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me and his NFL playing days go down the :Flush:

monk81 03-20-2005 06:12 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]I don't think Moss really had much to say at all in that journal entry.[/QUOTE]

Hey Schneed10

Did you see the note below the journal...............'BUY MY JERSEY'....
this is probably all about picking up the extra $$$$$