Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   90% of Skins at voluntary workout: Who do you think wasn't there? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/5503-90-skins-voluntary-workout-who-do.html)

redwagonskins 03-22-2005 12:08 AM

90% of Skins at voluntary workout: Who do you think wasn't there?

This is where the rubber meets the road in terms of guys being true Redskins. I was wondering which players guys thought wouldn't bother showing up.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-22-2005 12:13 AM

Re: 90% of Skins at voluntary workout: Who do you think wasn't there?

Hasselbeck. He was boning his wife. Sex is good aerobic workout. Ade Jimoh couldn't make it because if he got any stronger and faster, the rules of football would have to be changed to accomodate him.

Daseal 03-22-2005 12:18 AM

Probably guys like Raymer, Gardner, anyone injured/know they won't play.

SmootSmack 03-22-2005 12:19 AM

people who weren't under contract, like Clemons before Monday

diehardskin2982 03-22-2005 12:28 AM

all mentioned above and Arrington if he is not back from his honeymoon

Daseal 03-22-2005 12:34 AM

Arrington not there? What a great team leader he is! :rolleyes:

John Hasbrouck 03-22-2005 03:35 AM

The way it read is the NFL Europe players,Hasselbeck who's wife is exspecting any day and Gardner- who is seeking a trade where not there.

Redskins8588 03-22-2005 03:39 AM

I want to know who ran the workout? Isn't Gibbs in Hawii(SP) for league meetings?

BrudLee 03-22-2005 06:23 AM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]Hasselbeck. He was boning his wife. Sex is good aerobic workout. Ade Jimoh couldn't make it because if he got any stronger and faster, the rules of football would have to be changed to accomodate him.[/QUOTE]
hasselbeck's wife is, like, eleven months pregnant. Not that that means he can't bone her, it just means I don't want to think about it.

Gmanc711 03-22-2005 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]hasselbeck's wife is, like, eleven months pregnant. Not that that means he can't bone her, it just means I don't want to think about it.[/QUOTE]

11 Months. Damn that would be a huge baby. We should start negotiations to sign that kid before he exits the womb.

jbcjr14 03-22-2005 08:24 AM

What I take from this article is the Clinton Portis was in the house and taking a leadership role this early in the season. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy and the skins can come out firing early and often in 2005.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-22-2005 08:26 AM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]hasselbeck's wife is, like, eleven months pregnant. Not that that means he can't bone her, it just means I don't want to think about it.[/QUOTE]

I was unaware of that...:laughing2I too, do not want to think about it...

Gmanc711 03-22-2005 08:27 AM

[QUOTE=jbcjr14]What I take from this article is the Clinton Portis was in the house and taking a leadership role this early in the season. Hopefully everyone can stay healthy and the skins can come out firing early and often in 2005.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad that Portis (I think) is taking more of a vocal leadership role. I think (from what i've heard) we have some good locker room type leaders in guys like Jansen and some of the linemen, but they are very quiet. I'm not saying I want a sh*t-talker, but I would really like to see someone take a more vocal leadership role. I think Portis could fit that role.

PSUSkinsFan21 03-22-2005 08:28 AM

[QUOTE=Daseal]Arrington not there? What a great team leader he is! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute.......do you actually [u]know[/u] that Arrington wasn't there? Or are you going off of speculation when someone else said: "all mentioned above and Arrington [i]if[/i] he is not back from his honeymoon".
Let's not cast stones before we know the facts please. After all, the question in this thread is "Who do you [i][u]think[/u][/i] wasn't there?"