Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Happy Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=5529)

jamf 03-23-2005 03:35 AM

Happy Thread

What are you guys looking forward to?

Man, that defensive highlights video got me hyped.
I can't wait to see taylor a year better and playing with a better SS. bowen looked like a monster in week 1 against the bucs.

I also want to see who the skins draft. we should get a player with alot of potential with the 9th pick.

Lavar and Washington playing together all year will be something special.

randy thomas and jon jansen working together.

I think gibbs will figure out the problems and get us going in the right direction.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 03-23-2005 03:47 AM

Re: Happy Thread

I see us wisely taking Antrelle Rolle with our 9th pick. Rolle should be able to defend against the run, be an outstanding nickel for one year, mesh well with Taylor, become a good starting number two corner in 2006, and blitz the quarterback for some sacks.

As good as Smoot was, his inability to tackle was a big drawback. In reviewing last season's game tapes, I saw at least three instances in which Smoot had a free, wide-open shot at a quarterback and just whiffed (Favre, Boller, and Testaverde). So, I'm looking forward to seeing Rolle introduce opposing quarterbacks to some turf.

MTK 03-23-2005 08:27 AM

I want happy little trees

TheMalcolmConnection 03-23-2005 08:32 AM

"And a happy little rock right here, oh wait, let's give him a buddy..."

I love Bob Ross.

SmootSmack 03-23-2005 08:57 AM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]"And a happy little rock right here, oh wait, let's give him a buddy..."

I love Bob Ross.[/QUOTE]

Remember when they spoofed Bob Ross on Family Guy, made him evil?

"All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you."

Redskins_P 03-23-2005 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]I want happy little trees[/QUOTE]

Matty, are you referring to little "green" trees that make you happy?

TheMalcolmConnection 03-23-2005 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Remember when they spoofed Bob Ross on Family Guy, made him evil?

"All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you."[/QUOTE]

TAFKAS, is it not sad that we can recite almost any Family Guy quote from any episode?

skinsfanthru&thru 03-23-2005 10:43 AM

The thing I'm looking forward to the most is the redskins returning to glory and becoming a more respected franchise again and not the butt of practically every joke.

skinsguy 03-23-2005 10:57 AM

Bob Ross' afro never went out of style...even in the 1980's! LOL

TheMalcolmConnection 03-23-2005 11:05 AM

Speaking of random things... anyone seen that show on MTV2, Wonder Shozen? It's weird as SHIT.

BossHog 03-23-2005 12:56 PM

I'm looking forward to draft day?. :oink:

TheMalcolmConnection 03-23-2005 01:03 PM

Me too. It's the closest we can get to ACTUAL facts before the season starts.

Monksdown 03-23-2005 01:04 PM

every thing i say, including opinions is fact. i like draft day almost as much as christmas.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-23-2005 01:06 PM

Anyone watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force?

Some people on here remind me of the Mooninites. "Everything we say and do is right."

monk81 03-23-2005 06:15 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]"And a happy little rock right here, oh wait, let's give him a buddy..."

I love Bob Ross.[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget the happy little clouds.........................

This discussion made me laugh.......thanks for the lift guys......... :laughing2