Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   if trotter leaves....... (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=555)

MTK 03-31-2004 05:47 PM

While we're on the topic raleigh how about you take a look at your response to me in this thread and then let's compare notes as to who's being the smart ass.

[url]http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?p=190#post190[/url]

SmootSmack 03-31-2004 05:54 PM

I have to say, I've looked at all your posts Raleigh, and for the most part you have intelligent things to say

But I saw no examples of Matty putting you down, and just the one time that you seemingly put Matty down. So I'm not sure where you're coming from with your complaint

Gmanc711 03-31-2004 06:09 PM

I didnt wanna get involved, but I agree Smoot.

SKINSnCANES 03-31-2004 08:08 PM

This thread is called, 'if trotter leaves'. Start a new post called, 'has anyone every disagreed with your opinion before.' Then we can start all kinds of interesting discussion...the absence of spurrier....what if Gibbs coached Westbrook...what if Marty S. didnt cut all of our franchise players...what if snyder didnt over pay for ANYONE!

cpayne5 03-31-2004 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=CrazyCanuck]Now I'm gonna go find one of Daseal's posts so I can bash him.[/QUOTE]

Good, he deserves it.

I'm not sure, but I think Raleigh may be bipolar. One post he's bashing people, the next he's asking for forgiveness and telling us all he's hardly ever like that.

Ghost 03-31-2004 08:12 PM

Matty's posts are always balanced and thoughtful and I've never been offended by anything he's written. This is a case of someone being over-sensitive or misinterpreting a comment that was not intended to offend. Let's move on.

SmootSmack 03-31-2004 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=SKINSnCANES]This thread is called, 'if trotter leaves'. Start a new post called, 'has anyone every disagreed with your opinion before.' Then we can start all kinds of interesting discussion...the absence of spurrier....what if Gibbs coached Westbrook...what if Marty S. didnt cut all of our franchise players...what if snyder didnt over pay for ANYONE![/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing, this thread has gotten off track hasn't it?.

Redskins press conference: "Well we told Jeremiah to seek a trade but it caused so much discord on the Warpath that we decided to keep him. We had no idea it would be such a big deal to everyone"

Daseal 03-31-2004 08:18 PM

Raleigh, I don't have anything against you or anyone else on this board, but let's stop. This IS Matty's site and if he wants to post how Cpayne enjoys nipple tassels and prefers women's underwear that's his perogative (even though it's true!)

Either way, I think we should put this behind us and continue with our normal, peaceful discussions.

Crazy: Start a Spurrier thread, I'll give you plenty of info to smash 8)

cpayne5 03-31-2004 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Daseal]Raleigh, I don't have anything against you or anyone else on this board, but let's stop. This IS Matty's site and if he wants to post how Cpayne enjoys nipple tassels and prefers women's underwear that's his perogative (even though it's true!)

Either way, I think we should put this behind us and continue with our normal, peaceful discussions.

Crazy: Start a Spurrier thread, I'll give you plenty of info to smash 8)[/QUOTE]
Doh! That one backfired.

MTK 03-31-2004 08:58 PM

Raleigh, I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I went back and looked at all your posts and I'm honestly at a loss for words over how I've somehow ridiculed you on multiple occassions.

This conversation is done from my end. Actually I'm a little embarrassed I got sucked into a pissing contest like this. Sorry guys.

SmootSmack 03-31-2004 09:05 PM

Reports out of Redskins Park are that Matty v Raleigh is the undercard for the Portis v Iffy matchup....ok, I'm done with this as well

Now, as for the linebacker situation. What's the latest on Holdman and Barrow. Are they still out there testing the market?

raleighskinsfan 04-01-2004 08:52 AM

Well if you'll notice Mattyk the one example you found of me being a smart ass was to you b/c I felt you'd already been one to me.
But you're absolutely right, this went on way too long.
I apologize. There's no way someone who puts in alot of his time, and from what the other posts say, money into a site like this can be all bad. I probably mistook some of your short responses as smart. Anyway, it's no biggie to me, so on to the LB talk....

Riggo44 04-01-2004 08:46 PM

Bye Bye!! Trotter! :o