Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Super Bowl Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=56252)

Alvin Walton 02-04-2014 08:02 PM

Re: The Super Bowl Thread

I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome our new coach is.

CrustyRedskin 02-04-2014 08:46 PM

[quote=Alvin Walton;1058762]I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome our new coach is.[/quote]

Yawn, yea me to, wait who did we get i done forgot, Wisenhunt maybe? Ahh €uck it I'm going to bed.

SirLK26 02-05-2014 11:35 AM

[quote=Giantone;1058754]What, your feet fit a branch ?I find it funny that the very QB some of you are making fun of is the same one who some of you wanted in DC 2 years ago .[B]Same argument is starting up again some of you think Wilson is God because he won a super bowl but when it's pointed out Eli has won 2 and 2 MYPs well then those mean nothing ,huh, wonder why that is ?[/B][/quote]

Maybe it's because Wilson has never thrown [B]27[/B] interceptions; he hasn't even come close. Don't you agree that could be a reason?

Wilson is vastly overrated, but I would take him over Eli in a heartbeat. Wilson has shown good ball security, something your QB, frankly, sucks at.

Giantone 02-05-2014 03:43 PM

[quote=SirLK26;1058816]Maybe it's because Wilson has never thrown [B]27[/B] interceptions; he hasn't even come close. Don't you agree that could be a reason?

Wilson is vastly overrated, but I would take him over Eli in a heartbeat. Wilson has shown good ball security, something your QB, frankly, sucks at.[/quote]

Eli won 2 super bowls and 2 Super Bowl MVPs ,he can throw 30 for all I care .What's funny is you don't like Wilson or Eli .:laughing-

SirLK26 02-05-2014 03:53 PM

I fail to see the humor in that. Enlighten me.

punch it in 02-05-2014 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=Giantone;1058843]Eli won 2 super bowls and 2 Super Bowl MVPs ,he can throw 30 for all I care .What's funny is you don't like Wilson or Eli .:laughing-[/QUOTE]

Im not really an eli basher because frankly im a skins fan, and we just have no room to bash him. But even u have to admit he did not deserve the mvp trophies. Your defense did. Namely justin tuck in the first one.

Alvin Walton 02-05-2014 05:00 PM

[quote=SirLK26;1058847]I fail to see the humor in that. Enlighten me.[/quote]

He thinks its funny that Redskin fans dont like Eli Manning.
So that tells you he's two tacos short of a combination plate.

punch it in 02-05-2014 11:12 PM

The Super Bowl Thread

[QUOTE=Alvin Walton;1058854]He thinks its funny that Redskin fans dont like Eli Manning.

So that tells you he's two tacos short of a combination plate.[/QUOTE]

He thinks its funny that sir LkK26 doesnt think wilson or eli are very good. Personally i think that u could put alot of qb's on those three championship teams and the results might even be more spectacular. Ya still gotta give the devil his due though.

Giantone 02-06-2014 03:59 AM

[quote=SirLK26;1058847]I fail to see the humor in that.[/quote]

Of course you don't .

Giantone 02-06-2014 04:09 AM

[quote=punch it in;1058852]Im not really an eli basher because frankly im a skins fan, and we just have no room to bash him. But even u have to admit he did not deserve the mvp trophies. Your defense did. Namely justin tuck in the first one.[/quote]

As I am not a Skins basher as my record has shown, I am a football fan and there are many good ones here .Wilson has done what he needed to do to win and done it well ,Eli when on is one of the best but when he is bad it's ugly so yeah I take the good with the bad .I look at Eli this year and after going 0- 6 , take just one int away one in each of the Cowboys games and the Giants are 9-6 and win the divison ,some of those interceptions were his fault ,a lot weren't .

NC_Skins 02-06-2014 03:15 PM

[url=http://insidethefilmroom.com/22-breakdown-seattles-super-bowl-xlviii-win-broncos-part-1/]All 22 Breakdown of Seattle's Super Bowl XLVIII Win Over the Broncos Part 1 - Inside the Film Room | Inside the Film Room[/url]

Good breakdown on All-22 film of the Super Bowl and the incredible job by the Seahawk's DBs and DL with the pressure on Manning.

Gary84Clark 02-06-2014 03:20 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;1058940][url=http://insidethefilmroom.com/22-breakdown-seattles-super-bowl-xlviii-win-broncos-part-1/]All 22 Breakdown of Seattle's Super Bowl XLVIII Win Over the Broncos Part 1 - Inside the Film Room | Inside the Film Room[/url]

Good breakdown on All-22 film of the Super Bowl and the incredible job by the Seahawk's DBs and DL with the pressure on Manning.[/quote]

Peyton left some open receivers and missed some open guys. That does not mean he can't read defenses. It just means he missed some open receivers. It happens.

Ruhskins 02-06-2014 03:23 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;1058940][url=http://insidethefilmroom.com/22-breakdown-seattles-super-bowl-xlviii-win-broncos-part-1/]All 22 Breakdown of Seattle's Super Bowl XLVIII Win Over the Broncos Part 1 - Inside the Film Room | Inside the Film Room[/url]

Good breakdown on All-22 film of the Super Bowl and the incredible job by the Seahawk's DBs and DL with the pressure on Manning.[/quote]

Amazing to see Manning's pocket collapse around him in a lot of plays. Also, the Seattle secondary did a hell of a job in the few plays that the d-line did not pressure as much. If Seattle can maintain that level of play from their defense, they're going to be contenders for a long time.

Chico23231 02-06-2014 03:37 PM

Id trade our 2nd round pick for Kam Chancellor

Gary84Clark 02-06-2014 03:58 PM

[quote=Chico23231;1058943]Id trade our 2nd round pick for Kam Chancellor[/quote]

me too