Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Bad News Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=56657)

mlmpetert 01-22-2015 11:16 PM

Re: The Bad News Thread

[quote=mredskins;1105903]This is bad news/ confession thread.

I kissed my sister fairly passionately and I feel awful/disgusted with myself. Here is the whole story below. Tell me your thoughts after you read my confession.First of all just for some background: My Mum died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's fucked up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.
Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.
I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy shit went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).
Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.
My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to fuck her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.
After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.
Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.
My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was fucked up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.
Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever fucking seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.
A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.
But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.[/quote]

i thought about coming back....... im out.

Hog1 01-22-2015 11:41 PM

The airbag just deployed on my Mac.......

over the mountain 09-24-2015 12:52 PM

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-arabia-says-150-pilgrims-dead-hajj-stampede-083631457.html]Saudi Arabia: Stampede at hajj kills 717 pilgrims[/url]

at least 717 dead? over 800 injured.

words cant describe that loss. so sad. accident of epic proportions.

seven hundred and seventeen .. . thoughts and prayers.

punch it in 09-24-2015 01:31 PM

Damn. Always hate when the bad news thread pops up and it is "real" bad news. That is awful.

over the mountain 11-06-2015 10:26 AM

[url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl-man-overboard-oasis-seas-20151106-story.html]Man overboard: Passenger reported overboard from Oasis of the Seas - Orlando Sentinel[/url]

Pretty scary video.

Pretty sure my brother and his wife is on that boat. Im 99% certain its not my brother. He doesnt drink or do dumb stuff. I have my mom about 80% sure it is not my brother from the video but she is not certain.

edit - 100% sure. it says he is from Brazil.

really hope they find him.

lost in ocean = about the scariest thing ever.

punch it in 11-06-2015 06:41 PM

[QUOTE=over the mountain;1127636][url=http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/fl-man-overboard-oasis-seas-20151106-story.html]Man overboard: Passenger reported overboard from Oasis of the Seas - Orlando Sentinel[/url]

Pretty scary video.

Pretty sure my brother and his wife is on that boat. Im 99% certain its not my brother. He doesnt drink or do dumb stuff. I have my mom about 80% sure it is not my brother from the video but she is not certain.

edit - 100% sure. it says he is from Brazil.

really hope they find him.

lost in ocean = about the scariest thing ever.[/QUOTE]

Damn my parents cruise all the time on Royal Caribbean. They just left Friday! Freaked me out for a second. Sounds like the guy had either a death wish or was on something? Hope they find him but......

over the mountain 02-11-2016 01:28 PM

[url]https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-2-deputies-wounded-suspect-killed-shootout-190735547.html[/url]

very sad and somewhat surprised to hear that the 2 sheriffs have died as a result of the shoot out yesterday up in Abgindon/Aberdeen area.I read yesterday they were both wounded but my impression was they were stable.

it appears the first sheriff tried to be non-confrontational by sitting down with the guy.

it appears someone (the perpertrator's son's mother?) called police to let them know he was there and had warrants.

good internal instinct by the one mother and her daughter who decided to not sit right next to the guy bc he looked sketchy.

i normally make it a point to shake the hands, make eye contact with the dirtiest of homeless people when i give them a buck or food ... but i wont hesitate to move as far away from an erratic person.

over the mountain 03-08-2016 12:06 AM

Logging into your really old aol account only to find out the email u saved with a video attachment of your gf from 10 years ago doing things with a banana (peel on) is no longer there.

Haven't log onto that account in a few years ... I guess it's expected. But dang it. Lol I directed that shit! Don't I have ip rights?

punch it in 03-08-2016 01:01 AM

[QUOTE=over the mountain;1140248]Logging into your really old aol account only to find out the email u saved with a video attachment of your gf from 10 years ago doing things with a banana (peel on) is no longer there.

Haven't log onto that account in a few years ... I guess it's expected. But dang it. Lol I directed that shit! Don't I have ip rights?[/QUOTE]

That is bullshit. Its also bullshit that you did not share said video with us while it was available.

Hog1 03-08-2016 11:42 AM

[quote=punch it in;1140251]That is bullshit. Its also bullshit that you did not share said video with us while it was available.[/quote]

Well said...........

Chico23231 03-08-2016 03:32 PM

Ive been dealing with a dispute at work since last Thursday and Friday. This is easily the maddest Ive every been in my life. It basically revolves around a well perpetuated lie that a couple associates...one in leadership...kinda established over covering their ass on a major underwriting fuck up.

I found the fuck up and took appropriate channels...then I got back an email from someone I work with from a group in Texas. When I read the email that was forwarded from one of the perpetrators here...I almost had a heartache because of the far fetched lie.

Ive been on calls at work over this and even told my boss who is up in Connecticut I contemplated calling our HR folks. Which Ive thankfully never done in my 15 years here.

I just feel betrayed...folks these are your people you work with, not your friends. Tough lesson to learn.

Still being worked out, but the 2 people involved know they are wrong...wont look me in the eye. haven't spoken to me since last week.

punch it in 03-09-2016 08:07 AM

That sucks. Ive learned that lesson before. Eff them. When push comes to shove call HR. They are there for a reason.

kct1975 03-15-2016 11:14 PM

My Rant for the week...

I am sick and tired for my boss controlling every aspect of my life...

Do to my boss's edict...She has to asked to approve my inclusion in any meetings.

She has to approve before I am asked to do any aspect of my job.

Lastly, because of her edict, and the agreement of HR, I am prohibited from eating lunch, during work hours, with anyone! I am required to eat lunch by myself at my desk

I am really getting sick-and-tired of being Controlled!

Honestly, that is the reason for some of my weird and bad humor...

I am sorry for some of my stupid recent comments, but I have had to deal with some stupid controlling behavior.

Basically, I am unable to do several part of parts of my job without approval of my boss, which is completely uncessary.

And now I am now on a Process Improvement Program...meaning one more screw up and I am terminated.

Soooo...I am required to be veeeerrryyy carefully what I say and do

From here on out, if I am caught saying anything negative about my boss to anyone...I am terminated.

And, of course I am required to do what I am told to do by my boss, and only what I am told to do, and nothing more.

So honestly, I will do what I can do to keep my job for now, since right now the job market, for the skills I have, sux right now, but I am going to to update my resume.

JoeRedskin 03-15-2016 11:54 PM

Since we are having a boss rant, I think I'll join.

In the last two months my boss has dumped a massive trial in my lap that had been in litigation for seven years. The attorney assigned left and the attorney supervising had already left. So with no existing institutional knowledge, she assigns a two week federal jury trial to me six weeks before the trial date and denies my request for co-counsel (twice). The opposing side has two attorneys so I would negotiate the major concepts with the partner then hash out the details with the associate while partner moved on to next big issue. I worked insane hours to read thousands of pages of depositions, pleadings, transcripts and documents and then distill all that to prepare pre-trial motions and witnesses testimony. The month of February is a blur during which I barely saw my family and worked almost exclusively on the trial.

One week after the trial, boss assigns a TRO to me on Friday for which a hearing is scheduled the following Thursday. Client screwed crap up so I am running around all week trying to learn the procedures from three different sets of administrative appeals and fix the screw ups before the Thursday hearing. All the while, trying to get the letters and supporting documents, necessary to succeed at the hearing. Judge calls us in three hours ahead of scheduled time to say I win but only if I file certain affidavits within three hours. Spend three frantic hours putting the paper work together and get things done.

After working several 80 hour weeks (and none less than 60) since January 1st, Boss comes in today and says "You have had these three projects since before Christmas, why aren't they done?"

Used to love my job. Got to find something new. I have settled multimillion dollar cases, won trials everyone said I should lose, am the hired gun picking up other people's crap and making it into diamonds, have completely revamped the litigation unit to create system of case tracking and accountability. But I failed to answer questions the client said "Don't need those now; get back to me after your trials," so I suck and will get tanked on my performance review later this week.

CRedskinsRule 03-16-2016 02:47 AM

[QUOTE=JoeRedskin;1140872]Since we are having a boss rant, I think I'll join.

In the last two months my boss has dumped a massive trial in my lap that had been in litigation for seven years. The attorney assigned left and the attorney supervising had already left. So with no existing institutional knowledge, she assigns a two week federal jury trial to me six weeks before the trial date and denies my request for co-counsel (twice). The opposing side has two attorneys so I would negotiate the major concepts with the partner then hash out the details with the associate while partner moved on to next big issue. I worked insane hours to read thousands of pages of depositions, pleadings, transcripts and documents and then distill all that to prepare pre-trial motions and witnesses testimony. The month of February is a blur during which I barely saw my family and worked almost exclusively on the trial.

One week after the trial, boss assigns a TRO to me on Friday for which a hearing is scheduled the following Thursday. Client screwed crap up so I am running around all week trying to learn the procedures from three different sets of administrative appeals and fix the screw ups before the Thursday hearing. All the while, trying to get the letters and supporting documents, necessary to succeed at the hearing. Judge calls us in three hours ahead of scheduled time to say I win but only if I file certain affidavits within three hours. Spend three frantic hours putting the paper work together and get things done.

After working several 80 hour weeks (and none less than 60) since January 1st, Boss comes in today and says "You have had these three projects since before Christmas, why aren't they done?"

Used to love my job. Got to find something new. I have settled multimillion dollar cases, won trials everyone said I should lose, am the hired gun picking up other people's crap and making it into diamonds, have completely revamped the litigation unit to create system of case tracking and accountability. But I failed to answer questions the client said "Don't need those now; get back to me after your trials," so I suck and will get tanked on my performance review later this week.[/QUOTE]
That sux bro :(

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk