Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Philly To Trade T.o. ? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=5864)

PSUSkinsFan21 04-14-2005 11:30 AM

Re: Philly To Trade T.o. ?

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]And just to kind of expand on what I said, I would like to think that many of us don't change our allegiances so quickly to certain players. There are some people who are talkers and showboat (Smoot was a talker) and there are people who are assholes (Randy Moss and Terrell Owens). I don't mind having a talker on the team. Most teams do.

The way I see a talker and an asshole is like this.

Talkers and assholes are like tumors. Talkers are benign and don't cause any damage and assholes are cancers that spread throughout the locker room and need to be removed.[/QUOTE]

Agreed again. You're on a roll today MC.

dirtbag2112 04-14-2005 12:23 PM

Moss is a disturbance but I still cant put him up there with TO. TO is the worst and I wouldnt take him even if he came free.

jacobyfan 04-14-2005 01:43 PM

I must say (and I'll probably take some flack for it) that I like TO. I have trouble rooting for him now that he's an eagle, but man he had the greatest TD celebration in the history of the game. Going and spiking the ball on the star and getting on his knees and lifted his hands toward heaven... classic. I remember watching that and thinking: "YEAH! F*CK YOU COWBOYS! SUCK ON THAT!"

Someone needed to do that and it was a long time coming. He's the only guy who was an asshole enough to do it, though. I've had a soft spot for him since then.

Doesn't mean I'd want to see him as a skin, though. Can you imagine him yelling at Gibbs on the sideline? or Bugel? I can imagine him yelling at Brunell, though. I find that thought amusing somehow. Maybe because I wanted to the first half of the year.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-14-2005 02:26 PM

I don't deny TO's atheletic ability and if he EVER did anything right, the whole Cowboy-star thing was classic.

Even based on my aforementioned comments, I will say this about TO. I don't care HOW big of an asshole you are when you play the Cowboys. ;)

jacobyfan 04-14-2005 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]I don't deny TO's atheletic ability and if he EVER did anything right, the whole Cowboy-star thing was classic.

Even based on my aforementioned comments, I will say this about TO. I don't care HOW big of an asshole you are when you play the Cowboys. ;)[/QUOTE]

Right on! :food-smil

and shall I say that I PREFER people to be assholes WHILE they beat the Cowboys. Or the Eagles. Or the Giants.

BUT especially against the Cowboys.

56FAN 04-21-2005 09:26 AM

don't even think about guys, yes he has talent but this team is just coming together
we don't need that kind of player here. now harrison i would take, he's a pro, let's his play do the talking. t.o. is an everready talker, he talks and talks and talks about himself. too bad he did show alot of heart last year, and he is one of the best.but he totally disrupts team chemistry.thanks but, nooo!!!!! thanks