Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Need some tickets (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/6121-need-some-tickets.html)

CrazyCanuck 04-28-2005 12:08 PM

Need some tickets

Matty feel free to move this thread to the Parking Lot if that's where it belongs.

Since my buddy is a huge Bears fan we've decided to make the trip down to FedEx for the Skins 2005 home opener. Not to mention we'll get to see Wilkerson, Vidro, Livan, Sledge and all our boys against the Braves on Friday and Saturday.

Can any of you guys help me get some tickets (for the Skins game)?

The game is Sept.11, 2005. Looking for the best seats possible (lower the better). I'm willing to pay up but would prefer not to get raped.

Any help or suggestions you guys can give me would be much appreciated.

PS - Looking forward to finally meeting some of you guys! Thanks!

Redskins_P 04-28-2005 12:27 PM

Re: Need some tickets

Off-topic!

CC, I love how you called out our Nats! Wilkerson is the man. Let me tell you, I don't think anyone in DC would've thought that this team would be playing this well. I love there blue collar approach. I know most of you guys miss them up there in Canada. Anyways, just wanted to throw that out there.

If I hear anything about Skins tickets, I'll let you know for sure.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-28-2005 01:03 PM

Gmanc started a thread about it a few days ago. The site I always use is [url]www.encoretix.com[/url]. You only get MARGINALLY raped as you'd expect from any ticket broker, but typically you can expect to pay 100-150 per ticket for lowers at the 25+ yard lines.

You'll get to meet me and my girlfriend if anyone. I'm ordering my tickets tomorrow... :)

heybigstar 04-28-2005 02:20 PM

guys... use [url]www.greatseats.com[/url]
I work for them.. so feel free to contact me if you have any questions about our tickets.

we sell the same tickets at a cheaper price. Most of our tickets have not been posted yet, but by the beginning of June, we will have tickets in stock!

In addition, we have a wide selection of Nationals tickets, starting as low as 5-9$ for tickets in the 1st row left field.

BrudLee 04-28-2005 02:29 PM

Canuck -
The tickets haven't been released yet, but the market should start when they are. Unfortunately for you, the opener is usually a harder ticket to buy (since we're still in the hunt at that time).

mooby 04-28-2005 03:16 PM

my friend up the street has season tickets. im not sure he's gonna use them this season, because he has major health problems, but still, maybe he will. last time i went to the skins it was last season's opener against the bucs. we were in the third level, but i don't care. just being at fedex is awesome, and as long as i can see the game im happy. sure i would love to have some lower level tickets, but i would take the last seat on the highest level just to see them play. i have been tormented at school for being a redskins fan, but i just try to ignore it. im gonna try and get some tickets also.

Riggo44 04-28-2005 09:08 PM

I've gotten mine off E-Bay for the past 3 yr's so far so good.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-28-2005 09:41 PM

Ebay is definitely a good resource. The tickets on there for the opener are reasonably priced.

CrazyCanuck 04-29-2005 04:27 PM

Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it.