Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Resident Evil 4 (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/6160-resident-evil-4-a.html)

Mattyk 05-03-2005 02:00 PM

Resident Evil 4

Has anyone else played this game?? It's seriously one of the best games I've played in a long time, I can't put it down. If you have the GameCube I highly recommend checking it out.

skinsfanthru&thru 05-03-2005 10:19 PM

Re: Resident Evil 4

I've played it a bit on a friends gamecube, but as cool as it was, I don't see myself buying a gamecube until zelda 2 comes out cuz that game looks freakin amazing.

BigSKINBauer 05-03-2005 10:21 PM

i have a gamecube and i pulled it out the other day to play some SSBM and it was the first time i played it in a hella long time and i literaly had to blow the dust off the top off the system. i need to get a good game to revitalize the experience and i may just pick up me some RE

BigSKINBauer 05-03-2005 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfanthru&thru]I've played it a bit on a friends gamecube, but as cool as it was, I don't see myself buying a gamecube until zelda 2 comes out cuz that game looks freakin amazing.[/QUOTE]
yeah i can finally spend a couple good hours on that., i beat the last one in like 3 days with that darn sailboat i hope this one is longer, i didn't mind the "kiddy" graphics i just want it to be good as it was just like all zelda's in history

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2005 10:23 PM

I've also been a fan of the Resident Evil games.

The movies were pretty bad ass too.

skinsfanthru&thru 05-03-2005 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer]i have a gamecube and i pulled it out the other day to play some SSBM and it was the first time i played it in a hella long time and i literaly had to blow the dust off the top off the system. i need to get a good game to revitalize the experience and i may just pick up me some RE[/QUOTE]

SSBM is a freakin swwweeetttt ass game with friends and some adult beverages. :food-smil

skinsfanthru&thru 05-03-2005 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]I've also been a fan of the Resident Evil games.

The movies were pretty bad ass too.[/QUOTE]

milla jovovich.... :cool-smil

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2005 10:47 PM

Yessir. Not only that, she kicked all kinds of ass in the second one. One of the few "exceptionally" petite girls that I think are attractive.

skinsfanthru&thru 05-03-2005 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]Yessir. Not only that, she kicked all kinds of ass in the second one. One of the few "exceptionally" petite girls that I think are attractive.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see what they do with the next movie. I also wanna see the silent hill movie even though that game freaked the hell out of me but I'm also down for a good horror/action movie.