Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Starting Lineup Turnover (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=6398)

Paintrain 06-01-2005 04:20 PM

Starting Lineup Turnover

Help me settle an argument I'm having with someone, I said the Redskins will have among the least turnover from last years opening day (or projected) starters to this years projected starters. The turnover I noted was Ramsey, Moss, Patten, Rabach and Harris.. Jansen and Barrow were injured preseason so I didn't count them (or Pierce leaving) since Jansen is back and Barrow may be.. Did I miss anyone else?

Red Robert 06-01-2005 04:31 PM

Re: Starting Lineup Turnover

Smoot was a starter, Hall and Morton were starters. Don't think we will lose Hall but Morton is possible. Cannot think of anyone else right now.

Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor 06-01-2005 06:03 PM

holdman probably will be our new starter at mlb, i think cooley will start at te and i belive one of our rookies will get the nod at h-back or fullback.

Paintrain 06-01-2005 06:32 PM

[QUOTE=Red Robert]Smoot was a starter, Hall and Morton were starters. Don't think we will lose Hall but Morton is possible. Cannot think of anyone else right now.[/QUOTE]
Harris took Smoot's spot, he was one that I counted.. I didn't think about special teams..

Riggo44 06-01-2005 07:09 PM

That's what's so great about Gibbs. A team needs time to jell.

jrocx69 06-01-2005 08:02 PM

[QUOTE=Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor]holdman probably will be our new starter at mlb, i think cooley will start at te and i belive one of our rookies will get the nod at h-back or fullback.[/QUOTE]
cooley will stay put

our TE's should be Robert Royal and Billy Baber and possible cuts William Palmer and Jabari Halloway

Baber signed an actual two year deal i believe, and Royal is under contract as well. so that should leave out palmer and halloway unless they beat out royal and baber by a noticeable margin

CooleyAsCanBe 06-01-2005 08:47 PM

Taylor wasn't an opening day starter either (I hope he is this year).

BossHog 06-02-2005 11:16 AM

Whatever it is, it is. Let's get some get some turnover in the W-L column. :oink:

That Guy 06-02-2005 06:44 PM

are we talking turnover from game 16 or from game 1 last year? cause from game 16 its rabach, jansen, moss, and patten on O and lavar, TBA MLB, and TBA #2 CB on D... 6/22. on special teams we may or may not change kickers we'll probably keep brown on returns and thrash as the everything guy, but we've added a lot of special teamers so that could be drastically different (allen, rodgers, possibly mccune/newberry or white and possible UDFAs)

from game one we'd also have ramsey, taylor, clark and brown...

TheMalcolmConnection 06-02-2005 08:06 PM

Regardless of whoever is arguing with you about continuity, just remember we kept the core of the team intact for the first time in a long time even WITH the departure of Smoot, Coles and Pierce.

SmootSmack 06-02-2005 08:47 PM

I like apple turnovers...great for a quick breakfast

TheMalcolmConnection 06-02-2005 08:56 PM

Don't get me started on turnovers. Speaking of which, did you try those custard turnovers McDeez had for about a week? Those things were BAD ASS.