Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Red birds pre game (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64038)

skinsfaninok 12-13-2017 09:52 AM

Red birds pre game

Anyone think we can pull this one out?

I'm sure they'll be more Cards fans than skins fans at Fedex.

AZ is basically out of the hunt so I don't see a huge game from them.

I think Jay has the guys fired up to play for jobs this week but we still go down due to the lack of playmakers.

Cards 28
Skins 23

sdskinsfan2001 12-14-2017 12:02 AM

Re: Red birds pre game

[quote=skinsfaninok;1183130]Anyone think we can pull this one out?

I'm sure they'll be more Cards fans than skins fans at Fedex.

AZ is basically out of the hunt so I don't see a huge game from them.

I think Jay has the guys fired up to play for jobs this week but we still go down due to the lack of playmakers.

Cards 28
Skins 23[/quote]

Go Cardinals!!!

FrenchSkin 12-14-2017 09:17 AM

Hard to get hyped for this one.
Didn't see the Cards play this year, statswise they're average.

Winnable game, it'll come down to can Gruden fire the guys up to fight for their/his job(s).

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 12-14-2017 09:19 AM

[quote=FrenchSkin;1183232]Hard to get hyped for this one.
Didn't see the Cards play this year, statswise they're average.

Winnable game, it'll come down to can Gruden fire the guys up to fight for their/his job(s).

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk[/quote]

I'll be at a work Xmas event for the 2nd half, I'll check some of the 1st half but yeah hard to get up for the rest of the season

MTK 12-14-2017 09:22 AM

We can’t lose to Blaine Gabbert

over the mountain 12-14-2017 09:31 AM

The local television ratings for Washington’s blowout loss to the Chargers on Sunday afternoon were shockingly low, certainly among the lowest for any game in the Daniel Snyder era. Washington’s 30-13 defeat earned an 11.8 household rating in the D.C. market. That put it barely ahead of the 11.5 rating earned by the simultaneous Rams-Eagles game, a thrilling barn burner between two appealing teams.

That isn’t the worst of it. During Sunday’s 1 p.m. window, the Giants-Cowboys game on Fox earned a 14.4 rating in the D.C. market. Later that night, the Steelers-Ravens game on NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” earned a 16.2 rating in the D.C. market. And Monday night, the Patriots-Dolphins game earned an 11.1 rating in the D.C. market.
[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/12/13/this-is-the-scariest-number-for-the-redskins/?utm_term=.f44b329c69ae[/url]

Just not a fun watch. You know Kirk is gone. I dont like seeing Trent and Morgan out there hobbling around subjecting themselves to crap. Defense cant stop the run so opposing teams just take their 4-6 yards.

Single biggest factor for me not watching (I will though) .. i dont want to see Trent and Morgan going through what they are going through. It makes it worse somehow. Depressing.

skinsfaninok 12-14-2017 09:34 AM

[quote=MTK;1183234]We can’t lose to Blaine Gabbert[/quote]

You know damn well he's going to have 300 yards and 3 tds man lol just be ready for it

SFREDSKIN 12-14-2017 10:17 AM

The cardinals OL is hurting just like ours, 3rd string QB and backup RB. If Gruden loses the next 3 games then he deserves to be fired.

[url=http://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/28655/jared-veldheer-earl-watford-injuries-force-cardinals-to-revamp-o-line-again]Jared Veldheer, Earl Watford injuries force Cardinals to revamp O-line - Arizona Cardinals Blog- ESPN[/url]

skinsfaninok 12-14-2017 10:18 AM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1183240]The cardinals OL is hurting just like ours, 3rd string QB and backup RB. If Gruden loses the next 3 games then he deserves, then he deserves to be fired.

[url=http://www.espn.com/blog/arizona-cardinals/post/_/id/28655/jared-veldheer-earl-watford-injuries-force-cardinals-to-revamp-o-line-again]Jared Veldheer, Earl Watford injuries force Cardinals to revamp O-line - Arizona Cardinals Blog- ESPN[/url][/quote]

Wait! Backup OL???? That means RK will have 2 or 3 sacks in another meaningless late season game.

FrenchSkin 12-14-2017 12:18 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1183233]I'll be at a work Xmas event for the 2nd half, I'll check some of the 1st half but yeah hard to get up for the rest of the season[/QUOTE]I'll watch. But it feels like preseason now, evaluating players individually for next year more than actuallly cheering for anything...

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Chico23231 12-14-2017 12:20 PM

[quote=MTK;1183234]We can’t lose to Blaine Gabbert[/quote]

you had to jinx it

Meks 12-14-2017 12:39 PM

i dont expect much, i may not even watch. Sick of this shit.

SolidSnake84 12-14-2017 07:05 PM

I felt like Gruden made some comments in his presser suggesting that we may be sitting some guys. I think his exact quote was "We will look at it and see who we are playing against Arizona".

Does anyone know if the skins are for sure eliminated from playoff chances even if we go 8-8? If we are, I wonder if Gruden rests Kirk Cousins for the remainder of the year so he doesn't risk a bad injury behind our makeshift O-line. But if he did that i would think that would imply some kind of commitment to Kirk? Is it wishful thinking?

Back2RFK 12-14-2017 07:21 PM

[quote=SolidSnake84;1183285]I felt like Gruden made some comments in his presser suggesting that we may be sitting some guys. I think his exact quote was "We will look at it and see who we are playing against Arizona".

Does anyone know if the skins are for sure eliminated from playoff chances even if we go 8-8? If we are, I wonder if Gruden rests Kirk Cousins for the remainder of the year so he doesn't risk a bad injury behind our makeshift O-line. But if he did that i would think that would imply some kind of commitment to Kirk? Is it wishful thinking?[/quote]

Yes the skins are done. It sucks because the best thing that can actually happen is that we don't win another game but I'm guessing the skins go 3-0.

skinsfaninok 12-14-2017 08:13 PM

[QUOTE=Back2RFK;1183286]Yes the skins are done. It sucks because the best thing that can actually happen is that we don't win another game but I'm guessing the skins go 3-0.[/QUOTE]We will be favored in all 3 games so that means we'll probably lose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk