Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Batman Begins (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/6481-batman-begins.html)

skinsfanthru&thru 06-08-2005 12:20 AM

Batman Begins

If there r any fans of the Batman stuff whether it be the movies, comics, or tvs present and past, this movie was so freakin sweetttt. I can't wait to go see it again next week. Christian Bale was spot on as finally both Batman and Bruce Wayne, Gary Oldman was good as Gordon as were Morgan Freeman as L. Fox and Michael Caine as Alfred. Big time props to Chris Nolan for nailing the atmospehre and attitude of Batman closer to anything thats come out before this. Now I just hope they cast the Joker properly cuz its gonna be hard for anyone to come close to filling in Jack's shoes.

NY_Skinsfan 06-08-2005 12:34 AM

Re: Batman Begins

how did you get to see the movie already?

skinsfanthru&thru 06-08-2005 01:45 AM

my store got early preview passes and I may even get to go see it free again on monday.

TheMalcolmConnection 06-08-2005 08:37 AM

That movie does look awesome. It's about time they got away from that ridiculous "broadway" stage style of Batman.

Mattyk 06-08-2005 10:03 AM

This one has nothing to do with the others, right?

So the series is basically starting over?

Either way it looks great to me, nice and dark like Batman should be. It really went downhill with the last couple movies. The first one was good, but after that... :vomit-smi

I don't think I ever bothered to see the last one.

skinsguy 06-08-2005 10:59 AM

Yeah this is completely new Matty! The only Batman movies I liked from the first series were the first one and the one with Val Kilmer playing Batman. The rest of them were seriously horrible. This one does look pretty sweet and I do hope to go see it.

SmootSmack 06-08-2005 01:21 PM

I think the first one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson was the best one.

It's kind of cool how this summer we saw what made Anakin Skywalker turn into Darth Vader and we're going to see now how Bruce Wayne became Batman....stay tuned for the epic saga of Pablo Toro's transformation to Redskins_P

TheMalcolmConnection 06-08-2005 02:43 PM

That one WAS damn good. That's a pretty good representation of Batman.

BrudLee 06-08-2005 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]...stay tuned for the epic saga of Pablo Toro's transformation to Redskins_P[/QUOTE]
You're showing your age!

RedskinRat 06-08-2005 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfanthru&thru]If there r any fans of the Batman stuff whether it be the movies, comics, or tvs present and past, this movie was so freakin sweetttt. I can't wait to go see it again next week. Christian Bale was spot on as finally both Batman and Bruce Wayne, Gary Oldman was good as Gordon as were Morgan Freeman as L. Fox and Michael Caine as Alfred. Big time props to Chris Nolan for nailing the atmospehre and attitude of Batman closer to anything thats come out before this. Now I just hope they cast the Joker properly cuz its gonna be hard for anyone to come close to filling in Jack's shoes.[/QUOTE]

Damn you! I am gagging to see that film! :mad:

TheMalcolmConnection 06-08-2005 06:00 PM

[url]http://www.collegehumor.com/?image_id=158721[/url]

This is AMAZING.

skinsguy 06-08-2005 07:55 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhh WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL DARK ANGEL??????

Nice head light...lol!!!

TheMalcolmConnection 06-08-2005 08:04 PM

I never thought I would get to see those. I like the caption above it too!