Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/playbook/)
-   -   Any changes? (http://www.thewarpath.net/playbook/6736-any-changes.html)

Daseal 06-29-2005 10:37 AM

Any changes?

Have there been changes to how the front page is setup? It always went with the most recent threads made, now Cooley hasn't moved from the top slot, neither has the $$ league? Is it me or were there changes to the front page?

drew54 06-29-2005 05:58 PM

Re: Any changes?

I noticed that I recently updated my email address and at the same time I changed my password. Now the site makes me log in everytime I come back to it.

I think it is a Firefox problem because my IE still remembers my info and logs me in.

That Guy 06-29-2005 05:58 PM

probably stickied...

That Guy 06-29-2005 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=drew54]I noticed that I recently updated my email address and at the same time I changed my password. Now the site makes me log in everytime I come back to it.

I think it is a Firefox problem because my IE still remembers my info and logs me in.[/QUOTE]

i have firefox and it remembers me fine ;)... make sure you're going to [url]www.thewarpath.net[/url] and not just warpath.net, cause without the www it doesnt seem to want to remember logins...

TheMalcolmConnection 06-29-2005 06:30 PM

Make sure your Firefox is also set to accept cookies and that it doesn't clear the cache when you log off.

SmootSmack 06-29-2005 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=Daseal]Have there been changes to how the front page is setup? It always went with the most recent threads made, now Cooley hasn't moved from the top slot, neither has the $$ league? Is it me or were there changes to the front page?[/QUOTE]

Cooley is at the top because for now at least it's a "sticky" thread. Meaning we have locked it in as the first thread people see when they log in. It's a pretty big deal and we want to make sure that anyone who may be visiting the site for the first time sees this great feature that Crisp and Cooley have provided us.

wolfeskins 06-29-2005 09:17 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Cooley is at the top because for now at least it's a "sticky" thread. Meaning we have locked it in as the first thread people see when they log in. It's a pretty big deal and we want to make sure that anyone who may be visiting the site for the first time sees this great feature that Crisp and Cooley have provided us.[/QUOTE]

ahhh..........very smart.

Gmanc711 06-29-2005 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Cooley is at the top because for now at least it's a "sticky" thread. Meaning we have locked it in as the first thread people see when they log in. It's a pretty big deal and we want to make sure that anyone who may be visiting the site for the first time sees this great feature that Crisp and Cooley have provided us.[/QUOTE]

You guys are marketing genius's.

BrudLee 06-30-2005 07:22 AM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]You guys are marketing genius's.[/QUOTE]
Actually, that's "Geniuii".

[/smugness, then glazed look on face]

TheMalcolmConnection 06-30-2005 07:28 AM

Hahahahaha... nice description BrudLee. That sounds like a Spongebob-type look.

firstdown 07-06-2005 12:29 PM

Do we know if he has received the questions and did we weed out any questions.Maybe do a post to update us on the status.

Mattyk 07-06-2005 01:16 PM

You're on a need to know basis, and right now you don't need to know!

LOL just kidding, he has received the questions, we didn't weed any out and instead sent him the whole bunch sorted out by user. He has alot to answer but he seemed amused by some of the questions and said he would get through them all as soon as he could.

Redskins8588 07-06-2005 02:17 PM

cool

TheMalcolmConnection 07-06-2005 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]You're on a need to know basis, and right now you don't need to know!

LOL just kidding, he has received the questions, we didn't weed any out and instead sent him the whole bunch sorted out by user. He has alot to answer but he seemed amused by some of the questions and said he would get through them all as soon as he could.[/QUOTE]

Good to catch people who are so down to Earth. I KNOW he was amused by my pie question, and possibly the answer to question #3.

firstdown 07-07-2005 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]You're on a need to know basis, and right now you don't need to know!

LOL just kidding, he has received the questions, we didn't weed any out and instead sent him the whole bunch sorted out by user. He has alot to answer but he seemed amused by some of the questions and said he would get through them all as soon as he could.[/QUOTE]If he answers all of those questions do we have to start worring that its keeping him from his play book and we could get blamed for their first loss (that first loss is of course late in the season).LOL