Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Planning to attend any games away this season? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/7004-planning-attend-any-games-away-season.html)

CHUBAKAH 07-30-2005 01:28 AM

Planning to attend any games away this season?

Here is a new site that is dedicated to helping fans just like yourself meet fellow Redskin fans. [url="http://redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/portal.php"]http://redskin-roadtrips.com/phpBB2/portal.php[/url]
I would also like to add an icon to the home page that gives this site a link back, if one of the management team can contact me direct by PM.

HTTR!
CHUBAKAH

djdunick 07-30-2005 12:56 PM

Re: Planning to attend any games away this season?

Great site with a very nice look and feel.

CHUBAKAH 07-30-2005 06:41 PM

Thank you so much djunick. The turnout has been pretty good, and I hope to meet a bunch of new friends this next year.

HTTR!

vbmenu_register("postmenu_94000", true);

Gmanc711 07-31-2005 10:55 AM

I might be going to the game down in Tampa, Fla. I have a couple lifelong buddies who are moving down there in a couple weeks, and I might make it a point to visit them on November 13.

BrudLee 07-31-2005 11:05 AM

I have a good friend in Tempe, and the family and I will be heading out there for the Arizona game. I may even take my soon-to-be four year old to the game. It's not like a bunch of rowdy Arizona fans are going to ruin it.

CHUBAKAH 07-31-2005 11:16 AM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]I have a good friend in Tempe, and the family and I will be heading out there for the Arizona game. I may even take my soon-to-be four year old to the game. It's not like a bunch of rowdy Arizona fans are going to ruin it.[/QUOTE]
If you need tickets, and want to sit in a large group of fans, let me know. We bought a lot of 50+ tickets, and still have a few left for the game. There will also be a huge tailgate party the day of, and we are planning a large night before party at a club, which is yet to be decided. I am flying in to AZ on Wed. this next week, and will have a full report on redskin-roadtrips the following week. Keep checking in for details.

Gmanc711 07-31-2005 11:23 AM

[QUOTE=CHUBAKAH]If you need tickets, and want to sit in a large group of fans, let me know. We bought a lot of 50+ tickets, and still have a few left for the game. There will also be a huge tailgate party the day of, and we are planning a large night before party at a club, which is yet to be decided. I am flying in to AZ on Wed. this next week, and will have a full report on redskin-roadtrips the following week. Keep checking in for details.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any tickets to the Tampa Game?

CHUBAKAH 07-31-2005 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]Do you have any tickets to the Tampa Game?[/QUOTE]
I don't, however if you make a new thread on the site, and ask for someone to help you out, there is talk of a huge get together at that game also.
That, my friend, is what this new site is all about. Fans, helping fans out.

Gmanc711 07-31-2005 01:23 PM

Alright, i'll join up and see if anyone has some extras. I dont even want to get into the story of how I lost 3 tickets to that game because my debit card wouldnt go in yesterday.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2005 02:48 PM

Anybody want to party the night before the Bears game this year?

CHUBAKAH 07-31-2005 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]Alright, i'll join up and see if anyone has some extras. I dont even want to get into the story of how I lost 3 tickets to that game because my debit card wouldnt go in yesterday.[/QUOTE]
I had the same exact problem last week. I found out because of some hacker a couple of weeks ago, my bank sent out all new cards, and cancelled the cards we all had. After a week and a half of waiting, I finally got my new card just yesterday.
What happened to your's? Is it fixed now?

Gmanc711 07-31-2005 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=CHUBAKAH]I had the same exact problem last week. I found out because of some hacker a couple of weeks ago, my bank sent out all new cards, and cancelled the cards we all had. After a week and a half of waiting, I finally got my new card just yesterday.
What happened to your's? Is it fixed now?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was the EXACT! same thing. I am pissed though, because those were some nice, cheap tickets that I wont be able to land at that price anymore. Oh well.

CHUBAKAH 08-03-2005 04:27 AM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]Yeah, it was the EXACT! same thing. I am pissed though, because those were some nice, cheap tickets that I wont be able to land at that price anymore. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that M8. Be sure to join the site, and if you need a ticket to any of the games, make a thread about it, and hopefully one of the guys will see it, and be able to help you out.
Good Luck, and HTTR!