Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   The REDSKINS game is on KCAL 5. For all the warpathers in SoCal! (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/7348-redskins-game-kcal-5-all-warpathers.html)

Riggo44 08-19-2005 02:37 PM

The REDSKINS game is on KCAL 5. For all the warpathers in SoCal!

Just wanted to let anyone in SoCal that didn't already know the SKINS are on KCAL 5 tonight live at 5:00 pm. :food-smil For the second week in a row!! :headbange The best part is we get the Redskins feed. So it's like were back east watching the game.
I don't know why KCAL choose the REDSKINS but like my father used to say. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".Even though I still really don't know exactly what the hell that was supposed to mean. :confused-
GO REDSKINS!!!

jamf 08-19-2005 04:10 PM

Re: The REDSKINS game is on KCAL 5. For all the warpathers in SoCal!

omfg i love you man

btw, for the people that cant get it but have directv, it will air on the nfl network sunday 12am(saturday night)

dblanch66 08-19-2005 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=Riggo44]Just wanted to let anyone in SoCal that didn't already know the SKINS are on KCAL 5 tonight live at 5:00 pm. :food-smil For the second week in a row!! :headbange The best part is we get the Redskins feed. So it's like were back east watching the game.
I don't know why KCAL choose the REDSKINS but like my father used to say. "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth".Even though I still really don't know exactly what the hell that was supposed to mean. :confused-
GO REDSKINS!!![/QUOTE]
I'm in Hollywood and will be watching. We should all meet at Hollywood Billiards on Sept. 11 for week 1 against the Bears!

Gmanc711 08-19-2005 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=jamf]omfg i love you man

btw, for the people that cant get it but have directv, it will air on the nfl network sunday 12am(saturday night)[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I thought it aired next Wensday.

jacobyfan 08-20-2005 02:29 AM

Wednesday noon ET. I'm having a friend tivo it and burn it to a DVD for me.

jamf 08-20-2005 12:34 PM

hmmm directv channel guide shows it at 9pm tonight.

jacobyfan 08-20-2005 04:29 PM

[QUOTE=Riggo44]Just wanted to let anyone in SoCal that didn't already know the SKINS are on KCAL 5 tonight live at 5:00 pm. :food-smil For the second week in a row!! :headbange The best part is we get the Redskins feed. So it's like were back east watching the game.
GO REDSKINS!!![/QUOTE]

Looking in a horse's mouth is a way of determining its age. It also can determine its health and how well it has been taken care of. When someone gives you one free, your first reaction shouldn't be to evaluate how valuable or healthy it is. It should be thankfulness. Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

jamf 08-20-2005 07:00 PM

Nice jacobyfan!!!

directv.com says the game is at 9pm pst tonight.
and i have proof!!!
[url]http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/BasicSearchAction.do?search_criteria=&zip_code=&start_date=20050821&start_time=0000&time_zone=est&channel_type=all&category=01&year=2005&sort=viewer_channel&date_display=Sun+Aug+21&time_display=12%3A00+-+2%3A00&ampm_display=AM&timezone_display=Eastern&time_frame=&timeframe_display=[/url]

jacobyfan 08-20-2005 11:40 PM

I don't have directv. :( I don't doubt its when you say it is. I just checked the NFL network home page and all they have listed is the wednesday nooner.