Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins-Bears Game on National TV! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=7532)

bigm29 08-30-2005 09:33 PM

Redskins-Bears Game on National TV!

The Redskins-Bears game (week 1) will be on national television - which is awesome for me because I live in New Jersey.
[url="http://nfl.com/news/story/8787105"]http://nfl.com/news/story/8787105[/url]

skinsguy 08-30-2005 09:45 PM

Re: Redskins on national tv!!!!

I don't mind moving from where I live now, but I certainly hope I NEVER move out of Virginia! I would go crazy if I knew the Redskins were playing and I couldn't watch the game! My heart goes out to the long-distances 'Skins fans! ;-)

STPainmaker 08-31-2005 12:24 AM

[QUOTE=skinsguy]I don't mind moving from where I live now, but I certainly hope I NEVER move out of Virginia! I would go crazy if I knew the Redskins were playing and I couldn't watch the game! My heart goes out to the long-distances 'Skins fans! ;-)[/QUOTE]

Directv vs bar w/ directtv that caters to redskins fans(in NYC they exist) are the best things. I am currently dealing with it pretty well I must add.

STPainmaker 08-31-2005 01:05 AM

It sounds like the sept 11 pregame tribute is nationally televised but is the bears vs skins game in its entireity nationally televised?

SeasonTicketHolder 08-31-2005 01:33 AM

Re: Redskins-Bears Game on National TV!

yeah i had that same question

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 08-31-2005 02:21 AM

I'm glad to hear it; I'm in friggin Wisconsin and don't get many Redskins games on my TV. I record every Redskins game on my DVD recorder, but my collection is incomplete. The apartment complex I live in only offers cable and Dish Network.

MTK 08-31-2005 08:21 AM

[QUOTE=STPainmaker]It sounds like the sept 11 pregame tribute is nationally televised but is the bears vs skins game in its entireity nationally televised?[/QUOTE]

Yes the Skins v Bears is the national 1:00 game on FOX.

PFunk26 08-31-2005 09:33 AM

Where in Wisconsin are you RamseyFan, I'm in La Crosse. I get so sick of getting dumped for Packers games every weekend!

illdefined 08-31-2005 09:46 AM

good eye bigm, you've made a lot of people super happy

jbcjr14 08-31-2005 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=skinsguy]I don't mind moving from where I live now, but I certainly hope I NEVER move out of Virginia! I would go crazy if I knew the Redskins were playing and I couldn't watch the game! My heart goes out to the long-distances 'Skins fans! ;-)[/QUOTE]

In TX here, that is why you buy DirecTV and the NFL package. Haven't missed a skins game since the dish was invented!

BrudLee 08-31-2005 10:40 AM

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are singing?

Thank God I'll be drinking. Maybe it'll sound like OJ Simpson and Jim Lachey.

STPainmaker 08-31-2005 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are singing?

Thank God I'll be drinking. Maybe it'll sound like OJ Simpson and Jim Lachey.[/QUOTE]

What a disturbing singing duet but probably better then Nick and Jessica. Except Jessica is good eye candy.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 08-31-2005 01:09 PM

[QUOTE=PFunk26]Where in Wisconsin are you RamseyFan, I'm in La Crosse. I get so sick of getting dumped for Packers games every weekend![/QUOTE]

I'm in Madison (the suburb of Middleton actually). I actually like Wisconsin (at least Madison) a lot; the people have a friendly attitude that reminds me of the country, but the city itself acts like it is a city of ten million. PM me if you ever want to get together for some drinks while we watch a game.

RedskinRat 08-31-2005 05:16 PM

[QUOTE=Ramseyfan]I'm glad to hear it; I'm in friggin Wisconsin and don't get many Redskins games on my TV. I record every Redskins game on my DVD recorder, but my collection is incomplete. The apartment complex I live in only offers cable and Dish Network.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a SE facing window/balcony? Do what did when I rented in a Fascist apartment complex: 60lbs of concrete ina kitty litter container. Steel pole for the Sat dish to attach to, buy the system and install it yourself and voila, you're in Redskins Heaven (ok, more like purgatory since I've had the DirecTV).

If you need any set-up help email or PM me, I'd be happy to help.

SmootSmack 08-31-2005 11:49 PM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are singing?

Thank God I'll be drinking. Maybe it'll sound like OJ Simpson and Jim Lachey.[/QUOTE]

You know, Nick is actually Jim's son..I'm 99.9% positive