Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mmqbte (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=8018)

BleedBurgundy 09-20-2005 12:49 PM

Mmqb: Te

On Peter King's MMQB- Tuesday Edition... NOT ONE WORD ABOUT ANYTHING MONDAY NIGHT. Huh? Instead, he's talking about Bengals and everything on Sunday... What Belichick wears on the sidelines... Basically a lot of garbage... Maybe this was written yesterday but how do you not update it before posting online? Ridiculous.

wilsowilso 09-20-2005 12:54 PM

Re: Mmqbte

I think King did predict the score would be 14-13. He had the Cowboys winning of course. That is the most pitiful Tuesday Morning QB I have ever read. Especially after a Monday Night doubleheader? Lame and boring.

Fan4Life 09-20-2005 12:55 PM

Re: Mmqb: Te

Typical....skins just dont get coverage. During preseason the NFL network had that show where they would go back and forth to every game going on and cover a few min. of each game. Hell,they showed the cowjerks several times with sometimes 10 min. of coverage. They showed highlights of EVERY team playing that night except guess who?? Unless they squeezed Washington in once when I sneezed and I missed it.

Schneed10 09-20-2005 12:59 PM

He probably couldn't get his story to print before the game ended.

FRPLG 09-20-2005 01:09 PM

He's a festering boil on the ass of football pundits everywhere. Who cares what he thinks? I'd be scared if started complimenting us. You'd have to consider if he had some type of brain tumor affecting him in that case.

celts32 09-20-2005 02:50 PM

Re: Mmqb: Te

[QUOTE=Fan4Life]Typical....skins just dont get coverage. During preseason the NFL network had that show where they would go back and forth to every game going on and cover a few min. of each game. Hell,they showed the cowjerks several times with sometimes 10 min. of coverage. They showed highlights of EVERY team playing that night except guess who?? Unless they squeezed Washington in once when I sneezed and I missed it.[/QUOTE]

I watched that same NFL Network show you are referring to. I sat there for 2 f-ing hours hoping to get a few minutes of the skins game. They showed one pass by Brunell and that's it...not one minute while the starters were playing. They showed about a half hour each of the cowgirls and eagles games. I was pis*ed...

Beemnseven 09-20-2005 02:53 PM

I'm pretty sure Monday Morning Quarterback is published on Monday. That might explain why King didn't mention the win last night.

He's still a prick, though.

BrudLee 09-20-2005 02:59 PM

[QUOTE=Beemnseven]I'm pretty sure Monday Morning Quarterback is published on Monday. That might explain why King didn't mention the win last night.

He's still a prick, though.[/QUOTE]
This is the MMQB [b]TE[/b] - or Tuesday Edition. He usually doesn't talk about the MondayNight Games in detail, it;s typically just King apologizing for or defending the asinine statements he made on Monday.

Guys, it's nice to be under the radar right now. Nobody believed in San Diego until they won like six games last year. They won their division.

Let the pundits say we're the worst 2-0 team in the NFL. It's better to be 2-0 than to not.