Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Joe Gibbs coming up on the NFL Network (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/821-joe-gibbs-coming-up-nfl-network.html)

Cush 04-14-2004 06:29 PM

Joe Gibbs coming up on the NFL Network

after the break

SKINSnCANES 04-14-2004 06:30 PM

hell yea, you better beleive im watching. 'first schedule in ten year', this time next year, 'first undefeated season in thirty years' :)

Cush 04-14-2004 06:31 PM

"we're petitioning the league, we don't want to play this schedule"

Daseal 04-14-2004 06:32 PM

For those of us unable to get the NFL network, please let us know what he has to say!

SKINSnCANES 04-14-2004 06:33 PM

I think hes just being polite, it doesnt seem liek that hard of a schedule.

Sammy Baugh Fan 04-14-2004 06:40 PM

He gave a "shout out to Me!"
ok, he didn't but that guy is a class act with his cards held close to his chest.

"Beware of the Sparrow"

Get'm Joe.

Hey guys, thanks for tipping me off to go listen.
peace

SKINSnCANES 04-14-2004 07:42 PM

Any of you ever watch the NFL network. Its great during the season the way they have a game of the week and show all the sounds from the sidelines and stuff. A great new channel

JoeRedskin 04-15-2004 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=SKINSnCANES]Any of you ever watch the NFL network. Its great during the season the way they have a game of the week and show all the sounds from the sidelines and stuff. A great new channel[/QUOTE]

I was looking forward to watching it when it was announced, but it is not on my "expanded basic" cable service - Is it a pay channel? If not, are there plans to expand its availability?

Anyone?

SKINSnCANES 04-15-2004 02:38 PM

I have direct tv, its just one of the channels that comes with satelite. I dont knowanything about people with cable or digital cable.

offiss 04-15-2004 03:47 PM

[QUOTE=JoeRedskin]I was looking forward to watching it when it was announced, but it is not on my "expanded basic" cable service - Is it a pay channel? If not, are there plans to expand its availability?

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

when the NFL contract with direct tv is up, I believe it's the 2006 season, they plan on going pay per view with all the games, for right now, the NFL access channel is only provided with basic service with direct tv, they will be broadcasting pre-season games, I believe I saw a schedule when they announced it and the skin's have 3 pre-season games on it.

SKINSnCANES 04-15-2004 03:50 PM

Pay per view huh... I dont think I like that idea. Ive had NFL Sunday ticket for two years now and I think its the coolest thing since sliced bread. I watch every football game everyweek. Anytime a commercial comes on I just switch games, its awesome. Plus I get every Skins game, which is the main reason I got it, but its great to be able to see the last five minutes of all the games, there were a lot of exciting ones last year.

JoeRedskin 04-15-2004 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=SKINSnCANES] I watch every football game everyweek. Anytime a commercial comes on I just switch games, its awesome.[/QUOTE]

I think I hate you! : P

offiss 04-15-2004 04:06 PM

[QUOTE=SKINSnCANES]Pay per view huh... I dont think I like that idea. Ive had NFL Sunday ticket for two years now and I think its the coolest thing since sliced bread. I watch every football game everyweek. Anytime a commercial comes on I just switch games, its awesome. Plus I get every Skins game, which is the main reason I got it, but its great to be able to see the last five minutes of all the games, there were a lot of exciting ones last year.[/QUOTE]

Im with you there, but it makes sense, they will reach so many more viewer's, which should help our salary cap situation.

SKINSnCANES 04-15-2004 04:42 PM

yes and no, if its pay per view im only going to watch skins games and im going ot save a bunch of money compared to paying 200 for all fo them. Local games wouldnt go to pay per view would they? That would be horrible for the league.

Riggo44 04-15-2004 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=JoeRedskin]I think I hate you! : P[/QUOTE]

I think I hate you to.