Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Sooooooooo Tiiiirrrrreeeeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/8496-sooooooooo-tiiiirrrrreeeeedddd.html)

skinsguy 10-13-2005 05:55 PM

Sooooooooo Tiiiirrrrreeeeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever been so sleepy that you'd give anything for a 5 minute nap? I haven't slept well in the last two nights (had to house sit with LOUD animals) and I'm about ready to die! I still have my second job to go to tonight! I just wanna sleeeeeepppp!!!!! ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ

BrudLee 10-13-2005 06:16 PM

Re: Sooooooooo Tiiiirrrrreeeeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=skinsguy]Have you ever been so sleepy that you'd give anything for a 5 minute nap? I haven't slept well in the last two nights (had to house sit with LOUD animals) and I'm about ready to die! I still have my second job to go to tonight! I just wanna sleeeeeepppp!!!!! ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ[/QUOTE]
I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 15 moth old boy. Welcome to my world.

BigSKINBauer 10-13-2005 06:20 PM

nah i get enough sleep, more we sleep less we get done

skinsguy 10-13-2005 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=BrudLee]I have a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 15 moth old boy. Welcome to my world.[/QUOTE]

See I'm just practicing up for that time! LOL!!!

Mattyk 11-01-2005 05:27 PM

I find I do best on less sleep than more, at least during the week. I usually get 6-7 hours of sleep per night during the week, weekends are catchup time when I probably log 8-9.

skinznut 11-01-2005 08:16 PM

When I went to college and at the same time had a full time job plus 4 kids and a wife to please...you could say I was a little tired. I probably averaged 2 hours a day for the week and got 6-8 on the weekends. 2 years of sleep deprivation screwed me up. I know how you feel dude.

NY_Skinsfan 11-02-2005 06:05 AM

[QUOTE=skinznut]When I went to college and at the same time had a full time job plus 4 kids and a wife to please...you could say I was a little tired. I probably averaged 2 hours a day for the week and got 6-8 on the weekends. 2 years of sleep deprivation screwed me up. I know how you feel dude.[/QUOTE]

Dude, how are you still alive? I know how you feel though. I work nights so I am supposed to sleep during the day but my wife is home with a 2 year old and our 4 month old so it gets too loud for me to get any sleep. There is always somehing that happens or someone that is crying too loud. Sad thing is, I don't get to catch up on the weekends. It's a seven day a week thing.