Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Reggie Bush (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=8734)

itvnetop 10-26-2005 11:45 PM

Reggie Bush

What do you guys think of our superstar?

I'm getting tired of hearing he's not cut out for the league b/c of his size, but he reminds me of Marshall Faulk. There's a lot of hype on him, but I almost think it's too much (some opposing coach called him a mix between Barry Sanders and LaDainian Tomlinson! which is way too much at this point in his career). I think he will have a great career in the league and prove these naysayers wrong, but then again I could be a homer.

Gmanc711 10-27-2005 12:27 AM

Re: Reggie Bush

I'll put it this way, if I have the #1 pick in next years draft, thats who I'm taking.

redrock-skins 10-27-2005 12:52 AM

This ND fan is very convinced he is the best player to come out of college in a while. He is the number one pick, no doubt.

That Guy 10-27-2005 01:49 AM

SF might be able to re-unite him with his old HS QB... the texans aren't going to make it an easy fight though.

FRPLG 10-27-2005 08:15 AM

He is absolutly the best player in college and exhibits jut about every skill that a well rounded NFL HB needs nowadays. Health not-with-standing he'll be a top 5 HB in the NFL almost immediately I think. He looks the best HB to come out of college in years. I think he's far and away better than the vaunted group from this past draft. It'll be interesting to see whether Leinart or he goes first. Guess it really depends on who has the first pick. I doubt either Houston or SF would take Leinart but Houston doesn't need a back. Actually both team need a lot of help elsewhere. If I am them I am trading down (from their assumed 1 2 spots) to get a couple more value picks. Anyways Bush should be a top 2 pick.

TheMalcolmConnection 10-27-2005 08:34 AM

For my money I'd go with Bush even if I NEEDED a QB. I think Leinart will bust.

drew54 10-27-2005 10:11 AM

So with the Niners and the Texans basically fighting for Reggie Bush, who will take Leinart at number 3?

Wouldnt that be funny if both teams try to lose thier matchup later this year.

Gameplan = Lose so we can get Reggie.

FRPLG 10-27-2005 12:07 PM

If SF gets the first pick they take Reggie. Otehrwise Leinart goes first to the higgest bidder I would guess. Unless Hoiston bags the David Carr experiment.

drew54 10-27-2005 01:18 PM

Maybe the Packers will end up 1-15 and wish they hadnt taken Aaron Rodgers with their number one. I doubt this happens, but its too ealry to start talking about who we will take with the 64th pick.

Redskins_P 10-27-2005 01:29 PM

I think the Texans should draft Vince Young. He's from Houston, and definitely an upgrade to Carr. Heres how I see it...

SF - Reggie Bush
Houston - Vince Young
Tenn - Matt Leinart

Schneed10 10-27-2005 03:58 PM

Brady Quinn is the best QB prospect in this draft. He's got the intangibles.

Wanga Skins 10-27-2005 04:36 PM

I agree Brady Quinn is a great prospect but the ability of Vince Young to both run and pass makes him the QB with the most upside and promising career. (It pains me to give any credit to any player who plays in Texas)

That Guy 10-27-2005 04:43 PM

vince or marcus are the type of QB houston needs, if the QB can't run for his life, he'll be dead. Seriously, they need about 6 new guys to start for their O-line.

FRPLG 10-28-2005 08:23 AM

[QUOTE=That Guy]vince or marcus are the type of QB houston needs, if the QB can't run for his life, he'll be dead. Seriously, they need about 6 new guys to start for their O-line.[/QUOTE]
I think Casserly has proven to be a complete disaster there. This team has been givevn every opportunity to be good but still can't do well at even the basics. How hard is it to get at least average offensive linemen?