Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Peter Rosenberg Show (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=8853)

EternalEnigma21 11-02-2005 11:15 PM

Peter Rosenberg Show

I dont know if any of you guys who live in the DC metro area have heard this crap on WJFK they play in the evenings or not...

This guy is a total moron. The bad thing is, I cannot stop listening to it on the way home from work, and I'm just sitting there grinding my teeth saying, "dear god, what are they thinking giving this moron a show??" The guy is 26 years old (my age) and about as sharp as water.

I'm an elliot in the morning kind of guy, but I'll listen to Don and Mike, and the junkies from time to time ,(even though alot of their stuff is too inside for part-time listeners to get, which is really annoying) but this moron really takes the cake. There are way too many awkward silences when he has nothing to say and there is absolutely nothing to take away from his show. I've never laughed at anything he's said. He's just a sheltered little whiney jewish (not anti-semetic, just an observation... please dont mistake me hating this guy for bashing on any reigion) 0kid who got handed a slot on WJFK and he's not doing a damn thing with it but pissing me off.

Any of you guys ever hear this guy??? Am I the only one who thinks this???

BDBohnzie 11-03-2005 09:45 AM

Re: Peter Rosenberg Show

once Elliot's over, my Sirius Sportster gets kicked on, and I listen to music...so i've never heard this guy.

however, with the Junkies mostly likely taking the morning shift once Stern moves to Satellite, guys like this will get their shots.

MTK 11-03-2005 04:26 PM

Who the hell are the junkies and what are they all about??

I'm really not looking foward to no more Stern... I might have to get hooked up with Sirius.

SmootSmack 11-03-2005 04:49 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]Who the hell are the junkies and what are they all about??

I'm really not looking foward to no more Stern... I might have to get hooked up with Sirius.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.junkiesradio.com/[/url]

That Guy 11-03-2005 05:30 PM

junkies basically talk about fantasy football and gambling and gambling and gambling...

Daseal 11-04-2005 09:35 AM

I never got into the Junkies, but Elliott and Don and Mike are great. ALways hated Stern myself.

I used to hate Don and Mike but then I was working where the other guy was listening to them. After about 2-3 weeks you started to get the inside stuff and they were hilarious.

BDBohnzie 11-04-2005 09:57 AM

I've been listening to Don and Mike, on and off, since I was 5 or 6 years old, when they were on 105.1 WAVA in the mornings. They used to be a lot funnier, but still good for a laugh or 2. Tragic how Don's wife died...

The Junkies are 4 guys who grew up together in Bowie. Basically, take you and 3 friends, BS about what you guys do, etc. and that's the Junkies.

Matty - I have Sirius, and it's awesome. If you're a Stern fan, it would definitely be worth it. I don't listen to the radio anymore (except for Elliot) because I have so much music and other content at my fingertips.

EternalEnigma21 11-04-2005 09:10 PM

I listened to him again tonight. I cant help it. Its like watching a train wreck... you just cant turn away. I visited his site, and he's got a forum page and the first thing on there was a petition to get him off the air. Most of the people who post there think he's a douchebag, and yet the guy still has a slot. I just don't get why he's still got a slot.

Do me a favor if you live in the DC metro area. Tune in 106.7 any weeknight from around 7-10 pm. and tell me if any of you find this guy remotely interesting.

Monksdown 11-05-2005 02:04 AM

Elliott is a fag.

peter rosenburg isnt funny

don and mike consistantly dominate for 20 years.

Monksdown 11-05-2005 02:06 AM

and who cares. around nova you can get 980AM Espn Radio great during the day.

mike and mike in the morning ( also broadcast on espn2)
kornheiser 2 hour show twice
dan patrick
john thompson show (has lavar on every week)
sports reporters/or game

BDBohnzie 11-07-2005 09:54 AM

Before Sirius, I had 980 on in the car constantly...and here at work as well, thanks to streaming audio. The Sports Reporters are hilarious.

SmootSmack 11-07-2005 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=Monksdown]and who cares. around nova you can get 980AM Espn Radio great during the day.

mike and mike in the morning ( also broadcast on espn2)
kornheiser 2 hour show twice
dan patrick
john thompson show (has lavar on every week)
sports reporters/or game[/QUOTE]

I really wish they wouldn't air TK twice. Seems like a waste to me. I wish they'd air Mike and Mike straight through to 10am, and then Kornheiser from 10-1

That Guy 11-07-2005 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]I really wish they wouldn't air TK twice. Seems like a waste to me. I wish they'd air Mike and Mike straight through to 10am, and then Kornheiser from 10-1[/QUOTE]

it annoys me too.