Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Sellers giving Dawkins the business (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/8948-sellers-giving-dawkins-the-business.html)

MTK 11-08-2005 10:20 PM

Sellers giving Dawkins the business

Saw this on another site, I could watch it all night!

[img]http://stupidsuck.com/Host/Sellers.gif[/img]

Riggo44 11-08-2005 10:23 PM

Re: Sellers giving Dawkins the business

Now that's what I'm talking about. I bet the house Dawkins won't try that again! :laughing2

dblanch66 11-08-2005 10:34 PM

That was soooooooooooo friggin' great!

TheMalcolmConnection 11-08-2005 10:35 PM

Sellers is a beast. I want to see him in the offense more.

4mrusmc 11-08-2005 10:43 PM

Yeah, he is one of my favorite skins. He's a real power mover!

BigSKINBauer 11-08-2005 10:54 PM

thats embarassing

NM Redskin 11-08-2005 11:20 PM

Sellers Pro Bowl !!!! 4 freakin TDs!!!

That Guy 11-08-2005 11:50 PM

[QUOTE=NM Redskin]Sellers Pro Bowl !!!! 4 freakin TDs!!![/QUOTE]

he has 5 TDs.

Big C 11-08-2005 11:54 PM

remember years ago in his first stint with the skins? when he left for the browns, he totally dissed us and shit. nice to have him back though. like him a lot now, hes a warrior out there :):):):):)

Sociofan 11-09-2005 01:40 AM

I can't see that play too many times. SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL. Welcome back to Washington.

saden1 11-09-2005 01:53 AM

When I watched that play I was like "wow, is that Dawkins getting bulldozed?" And then came the complete and utter salience from the broadcaster regarding the play. Perhaps it was out of respect for Dawkins? To their credit, they did show Dawkins on the sideline grasping for air.

Hog1 11-09-2005 06:52 AM

That's Redskin football! Dawkins gave a "class" response when asked about it. He said "I can't remember when I have been hit that hard".

Luxorreb 11-09-2005 07:58 AM

I think I was busy chanting,"TeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOO, TeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOOOO, TeeOOO, TeeOOO, TeeOO"
Great to be apart of the 12th man during such an emotional hard fought Gibbs 2k5 season! Who woulda thought??? Gibbs in 2k5???

cpayne5 11-09-2005 08:48 AM

[QUOTE=Big C]remember years ago in his first stint with the skins? when he left for the browns, he totally dissed us and shit. nice to have him back though. like him a lot now, hes a warrior out there :):):):):)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but he recognizes that he was a different person back then. I'm happy we have the new Mike Sellers.

Hog1 11-09-2005 10:49 AM

Thanx MK, I have watched that about 10 times, and will check it out through the day. That guy has to get the ball more! I love a ball carrier that puts his head down and KICKS YOUR ASS.

Jamaican'Skin 11-09-2005 11:01 AM

Thats called gettin trucked. Sit your lil ass down Brian Dawkins

onlydarksets 11-09-2005 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=Big C]remember years ago in his first stint with the skins? when he left for the browns, he totally dissed us and shit. nice to have him back though. like him a lot now, hes a warrior out there :):):):):)[/QUOTE]

There was an article in the Post a while back about his circuitous route to the pros, and how he has matured since he got booted for a couple of years. He didn't go to college and only spent a year (I think) at juco. In the article, he was the first to admit he was an idiot before he got suspended. I agree - I like him now!

CooleyAsCanBe 11-09-2005 01:51 PM

Funniest part of that higlight is that neither Cooley nor Robert Johnson kept blocking, because they thought Dawkins would take Sellers down. If you watch carefully, both of them slow down, then after seeing the bull-dozer move by Sellers are caught offguard and fail to fully block their men (especially Johnson). If they had both kept blocking Sellers may have gone a bit farther.

hail_2_da_skins 11-09-2005 01:55 PM

Dawkins got TRUCKED!!!

MTK 11-09-2005 03:08 PM

I've always dreamed of a seeing someone running over Dawkins. Anyone remember a few years ago when he body slammed one of our guys and they didn't even flag him for it? That hit by Sellers was sweet revenge!

TheMalcolmConnection 11-09-2005 03:33 PM

Now to see Derrick Brooks get run over. Not because I don't like him, I just want to start seeing the Skins be EXTRA-physical.

mooby 11-09-2005 03:51 PM

Mike Sellers flat out ran him over like a tank over a pinto.

jermus22 11-09-2005 04:26 PM

Dawkins couldn't have done much about that. He aimed low and Sellers just did an awesome job squaring his shoulders and lowering the smash on him. I would like to see us utilize Sellers more in goal line situations as a runner. Nice to see him get that TD on Sunday.

Hog1 11-09-2005 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=jermus22]Dawkins couldn't have done much about that. He aimed low and Sellers just did an awesome job squaring his shoulders and lowering the smash on him. I would like to see us utilize Sellers more in goal line situations as a runner. Nice to see him get that TD on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

I suspect Gibbs is thinking the same thing, after seeing that!

That Guy 11-09-2005 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=jermus22]Dawkins couldn't have done much about that. He aimed low and Sellers just did an awesome job squaring his shoulders and lowering the smash on him. I would like to see us utilize Sellers more in goal line situations as a runner. Nice to see him get that TD on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

the problem with that is, no blocker...

income911 10-28-2008 01:31 PM

Does anyone have the video of Sellers trucking Dawkins? I can't find it on the internet, and I want to show a friend. Help? Thanks

MTK 10-28-2008 01:36 PM

[quote=income911;495029]Does anyone have the video of Sellers trucking Dawkins? I can't find it on the internet, and I want to show a friend. Help? Thanks[/quote]

Did you happen to check the first post of this thread??

Takeuon 10-28-2008 01:56 PM

He lowers himself to like half of his regular height and just bowls his ass over! Love it!

ArtMonkDrillz 10-28-2008 02:30 PM

[I]It's close To Midnight and Something Evil's Lurking in The Dark.
Under The Moonlight, You See A Sight That Almost Stops Your Heart.
You Try To Scream, But Terror Takes The Sound Before You Make It.
You Start To Freeze, As Horror Looks You Right Between The Eyes,
You're Paralyzed[/I]

SouperMeister 10-28-2008 02:54 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;120805]Sellers is a beast. I want to see him in the offense more.[/quote]I'd love to see Zorn get Sellers 1-2 balls a game in the passing attack. He is a DB's worst nightmare with the ball in space.

53Fan 10-28-2008 08:19 PM

Thanks Matty. Every time I see that, it warms my heart. The fact that it's Dawkins makes it that much better. I would love to see Sellers humble that loudmouth again the next time we play but I have a feeling if Big Mike were to get the ball, Dawkins would'nt even be on the T.V. screen.

That Guy 10-28-2008 09:22 PM

everyone realizes that dawkins still made that tackle, right?

this exact same thing has happened twice, and he grabbed the legs and took sellers down, cause sellers just ain't jamal lewis with the stutter steps.

53Fan 10-28-2008 10:58 PM

You realize that Sellers got the first down and left Dawkins mumbling in an interview afterwards, "That's the hardest I've ever been hit." right?

MTK 10-28-2008 11:05 PM

Dude got seriously trucked regardless of whether he made the tackle or not.

Hog1 10-29-2008 10:20 AM

Love to see Big Mike Plow the road! I wish we did it more! Listening to Doc on 980, he says Mike is "just mean". Plays to "knock a hole in you"
.........I like that

ArtMonkDrillz 10-29-2008 10:48 AM

[quote=Hog1;495222]Love to see Big Mike Plow the road! I wish we did it more! Listening to Doc on 980, he says Mike is "just mean". Plays to "knock a hole in you"
.........I like that[/quote]Doc Walker also calls people werewolves, cyborgs, cavemen, and various other dim-witted killing machines. He's an interesting guy.

Hog1 10-29-2008 11:13 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;495231]Doc Walker also calls people werewolves, cyborgs, cavemen, and various other dim-witted killing machines. He's an interesting guy.[/quote]
He is......amusing. He's a pretty decent analyst as well. Maybe it's an aquired taste?

ArtMonkDrillz 10-29-2008 11:42 AM

[quote=Hog1;495246]He is......amusing. He's a pretty decent analyst as well. Maybe it's an aquired taste?[/quote]I normally love him but I remember a couple of weeks ago he was driving me nuts when he was calling the UMD v. Clemson game. Then again, the Terps were losing at the time (they took the lead right after I had to leave my house) and every announcer gets on my nerves when my team is losing.

Anyway, yes, Mike Sellers is a scary man.