Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   All pull together now (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=9675)

PhxRedSkin 12-17-2005 05:52 AM

All pull together now

I have to sit in Phoenix, AZ and watch the game on TV. Please for us be as loud as I was last week in Tempe. We have proved that we are unmatched at finding fill-in talent. I'm not worried about our secondary's status, are you? Bring it Glen and Crayton, hehee that should come with a disclaimer to not blame Taylor for your helmet popping 15ft in the air.
But seriously, this game means everything to both teams. I like the quotes I'm able to get in AZ out of USA Today: .....BP worries about the game afterward, hmmm Gibbs can not sleep and is frantic before the game, win or lose JG looks to the next week once the game is over. BP does not get anxious and will harbor on it(loss) for days. Can not believe BP said that, but I know who'd I'd rather have. Regardless of all, if WE win this game and sweep, well enough said. We believe in Mr. Gibbs

Hail Redskins

Sammy Baugh Fan 12-17-2005 07:40 AM

Re: All pull together now

Hail Skins!

Daseal 12-17-2005 09:32 AM

I hope to be part of a crowd chanting we want Dallas on a crucial 3rd down for them where Bledsoe tosses the ball to Sean Taylor!

Warpath 12-17-2005 10:33 AM

Remember to chant we want dallas before the game! Go Skins, kill those cowboys!

steveo395 12-17-2005 03:14 PM

:dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas: :dallas:

SUNRA 12-17-2005 08:19 PM

I'm about to get my Redskins gear out. My 1# Redskins finger, my Back To Glory Towel and my Doug Williams jersey. I'm gonna do some shopping in the morning and wait it out. I WANT DALLAS, YOU WANT DALLAS, GOD DAMN IT, WE WANT DALLAS!

BigSKINBauer 12-17-2005 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=SUNRA]I'm about to get my Redskins gear out. My 1# Redskins finger, my Back To Glory Towel and my Doug Williams jersey. I'm gonna do some shopping in the morning and wait it out. I WANT DALLAS, YOU WANT DALLAS, GOD DAMN IT, WE WANT DALLAS![/QUOTE]

yeah i put all my stuff together too. I can't wait.

SUNRA 12-17-2005 08:27 PM

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE GIANTS OR ANYBODY ELSE, JUST WIN OUR THREE GAMES AND WE HAVE THE BEST DIVISION RECORD NO MATTER WHO TIES WITH US. If the Giants make it to the playoffs, they will lose the first round because of Eli Manning. Every time he throws the ball the opposing team has a chance for a INT. He has regressed to the point that if a team stacks the line and stops their offense, Tiki Barber, it shuts down the Giants offense. Man I can't wait until tommorrow, this is our coming out of mediocrity game. Hail to the Redskins!

44deisel44 12-17-2005 08:29 PM

Yeah, but if Giants dont lose to Oakland...we may not BE in the playoffs.:frusty:Unless Saints beat carolina AND tampa bay(giggle).:dallas:

BigSKINBauer 12-17-2005 08:39 PM

man i am pissed now. If we don't win out i think we all agree there is close to nothing possiblity and even if we do we may not make it.

We got to go with what we decided long ago. Falcons and vikings must lose. FALCONS AND VIKINGS MUST LOSE. no need to "give up" on the division but it is looking grim.

IF IF IF the vikings win out that means that they beat the bears so the bears must lose something b/w Atlanta and Greenbay but the problem is we want Atlanta to lose. That game will be confusing to know who we want to win, SORTA. i will obviously be pulling for the bears to win out but if they lose two they are out if we win out.

I don't even know who has tie breaker b/w tampa and carolina and if it tampa then them losing today skrews us over again as they can fall to ten and if carolina also falls to ten and if that happens tampa loses that tie breaker but wins ours but if tampa wins the division over carolina and we tie carolina we beat them and i would then say we are 100% in.

Things are clearly gonna be clearer day after tommorrow but until then go pitt and bears but if pitt loses go falcons?? i hate this

WE WANT DALLAS

44deisel44 12-17-2005 09:09 PM

Dont worry Big......We win out, Giants lose in Oakland.....Divisional Champs!!!

DESTINY :food-smil baby!!!

Schneed10 12-17-2005 09:49 PM

If we win out we'll make it. We'd hold tiebreakers over everyone except the Bucs (since they beat us).

The Giants win changes nothing. I didn't like our chance at the NFC East anyway, I was always thinking wildcard. If we beat the Cowboys, and then end up in a tie with them, Atlanta, and Minnesota, we win the tiebreakers with all of them.

And if the Bears completely collapse, we have a tiebreaker over them by virtue of head to head. We're still in the thick of it...

We just have to take care of our own business first!
:dallas:

BigSKINBauer 12-17-2005 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=44deisel44]Dont worry Big......We win out, Giants lose in Oakland.....Divisional Champs!!!

DESTINY :food-smil baby!!![/QUOTE]
yeah man i am worring but i will never give up. how nice would it be if we were going into the giants game knowing we would be number 1 if we win

BEAST OF THE EAST

44deisel44 12-17-2005 10:06 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]If we win out we'll make it. We'd hold tiebreakers over everyone except the Bucs (since they beat us).

The Giants win changes nothing. I didn't like our chance at the NFC East anyway, I was always thinking wildcard. If we beat the Cowboys, and then end up in a tie with them, Atlanta, and Minnesota, we win the tiebreakers with all of them.

And if the Bears completely collapse, we have a tiebreaker over them by virtue of head to head. We're still in the thick of it...

We just have to take care of our own business first!
:dallas:[/QUOTE]

With atl and car yet to play and TB and atl yet to play i believe this senario requires the Saints to beat Car AND Tampa in its last 3 games!!!!!:censored:
I guess Car winning out as well would be nice vs..Saints cowboys and atl.

wheeler 12-21-2005 10:42 PM

[QUOTE=PhxRedSkin]I have to sit in Phoenix, AZ and watch the game on TV. Please for us be as loud as I was last week in Tempe. We have proved that we are unmatched at finding fill-in talent. I'm not worried about our secondary's status, are you? Bring it Glen and Crayton, hehee that should come with a disclaimer to not blame Taylor for your helmet popping 15ft in the air.
But seriously, this game means everything to both teams. I like the quotes I'm able to get in AZ out of USA Today: .....BP worries about the game afterward, hmmm Gibbs can not sleep and is frantic before the game, win or lose JG looks to the next week once the game is over. BP does not get anxious and will harbor on it(loss) for days. Can not believe BP said that, but I know who'd I'd rather have. Regardless of all, if WE win this game and sweep, well enough said. We believe in Mr. Gibbs

Hail Redskins[/QUOTE]go to feeny's the home of the redskins in phx az, on 12th street and maryland for the giant's game....ho !! ho !! ho !!:party-smi :food-smil :woot: