Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Omen for this week (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=9769)

fevola 12-19-2005 11:06 PM

Good Omen for this week

Wow...What a game.

This weeks games was the fourth time the skins were on TV this year down in Australia. Those previous games (Dallas, Philadelphia & St Louis) all resulted in wins to us...(i picked a good year to buy a DVD recorder)

This Xmas morning (5am Melbourne time) the skins will make it 5 from 5...i will be watching and hopefully the fatman in the red suit will deliver us a wildcard

wilsowilso 12-19-2005 11:30 PM

Re: Good Omen for this week

American Rules Football Rules!

BigSKINBauer 12-19-2005 11:32 PM

yeah man we can clinch a spot this week if dallas@carolina, vikings @ ravens, and atlanta@tampa lose and we win. Not impossible looking at schedules
what a christmas gift that would be!!

knock on wood about the good omen, it won't happen if you say it!

gortiz 12-20-2005 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=fevola]Wow...What a game.

This weeks games was the fourth time the skins were on TV this year down in Australia. Those previous games (Dallas, Philadelphia & St Louis) all resulted in wins to us...(i picked a good year to buy a DVD recorder)

This Xmas morning (5am Melbourne time) the skins will make it 5 from 5...i will be watching and hopefully the fatman in the red suit will deliver us a wildcard[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about that last post you wrote about this nice streak, I was hoping this game would be on down under!

MTK 12-20-2005 11:03 AM

Here's another omen, the Skins are 3-0 since I moved into my new house! Plus, I forgot to record the game last week and look what happened... I definitely won't be recording this week either!

saden1 12-20-2005 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]Here's another omen, the Skins are 3-0 since I moved into my new house! Plus, I forgot to record the game last week and look what happened... I definitely won't be recording this week either![/QUOTE]

I left my Skins Jersey at a friends house 3 weeks ago and I haven't bothered to get it back. I won't be bothering to get it any time soon.

MTK 12-20-2005 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=saden1]I left my Skins Jersey at a friends house 3 weeks ago and I haven't bothered to get it back. I won't be bothering to get it any time soon.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you won't get it back until Feb. ;)

EternalEnigma21 12-20-2005 11:37 AM

I havent had sex in 3 weeks...

well guys... we're screwed after this weekend....

saskin 12-20-2005 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=canthetuna]I havent had sex in 3 weeks...

well guys... we're screwed after this weekend....[/QUOTE]

Haha, hopefully we'll clinch this week then

#56fanatic 12-20-2005 01:02 PM

I hate hearing about if this team loses and this team loses then we are in. Fact is , we are already in. #6 seed. If we win our last two games we are in, bottom line. Win and were in.

skinsttw 12-20-2005 01:14 PM

Let's take care of business on Saturday. Then we don't need to worry about anyone else. It is going to be an awesome game. We will shut down Tiki and Eli and shock the Shockey.

fevola 12-20-2005 09:54 PM

Hey Gortiz, on my last post, i claimed that we could go all the way. Naturally everyone's first thoughts were on how strong the crack must be in Oz, but i am still a firm believer that once we make the playoffs, we can cause damage.

Chicago, Tampa, Carolina, NY Giants do not faze me. Seattle are tough but we did beat them. If we play like we did on the weekend, all of them will be very concerned, nay scared, of facing us.

dmek25 12-21-2005 08:26 AM

fevola i agree.our biggest challenge is getting in.we have already proved that we can play/beat anyone in the nfc.the afc,well......