Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   How do I get Art Monk's autograph? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/9825-how-do-i-get-art-monks.html)

SkinsNDeacs 12-21-2005 09:53 PM

How do I get Art Monk's autograph?

I have the best girlfriend in the world. She got me an Art Monk jersey for Christmas. I don't want to get it messed up by wearing it so I was thinking of getting it framed. If I wanted to get him to sign it what would be the best way of doing that? I happen to have his home address from some bussiness my company did with him a year ago, but I don't want to get fired by using that. Anyother suggestions?

FirstandTen 12-21-2005 10:12 PM

Re: How do I get Art Monk's autograph?

[QUOTE=SkinsNDeacs]I have the best girlfriend in the world. She got me an Art Monk jersey for Christmas. I don't want to get it messed up by wearing it so I was thinking of getting it framed. If I wanted to get him to sign it what would be the best way of doing that? I happen to have his home address from some bussiness my company did with him a year ago, but I don't want to get fired by using that. Anyother suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I say show up at his house and ask him if he can awnser question 3....

BigSKINBauer 12-21-2005 10:33 PM

wait till he gets voted into the hall this year and meet up with him in canton

Daryl Elite 12-21-2005 10:50 PM

[font=Garamond][font=Arial]I got a few Monk autographs at "sneaker stadium" when it opened up at Beacon Mall (near Alexandria) a few years ago. I got 2 hats and a few pictures. My grandma has seen him a few times at Dr. Blood's in Alexandria as well, although one time he said that he was "Art Monk's uncle."

I don't really have any suggestions, just a few stories.

I also have his rookie card if anyone is interested ;)[/font]
[/font]

BigSKINBauer 12-21-2005 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=Daryl Elite][font=Garamond][font=Arial]I got a few Monk autographs at "sneaker stadium" when it opened up at Beacon Mall (near Alexandria) a few years ago. I got 2 hats and a few pictures. My grandma has seen him a few times at Dr. Blood's in Alexandria as well, although one time he said that he was "Art Monk's uncle."

I don't really have any suggestions, just a few stories.

I also have his rookie card if anyone is interested ;)[/font]
[/font][/QUOTE]:welcome: :D :cheeky-sm :silly: :doh: :woot: :party-smi :woot: :party-smi :biggthump :headbange :food-smil :biggthump :) :food-smil :headbange :biggthump :headbange :welcome: :D :cheeky-sm :silly: :welcome: :D :cool-smil :welcome: :doh: :woot: :party-smi :pimp: :laughing- :party-smi :woot: :laughing2 :Flush: :biggthump :laughing2 :Flush: :woot: :pimp: :welcome: :welcome: :D :cheeky-sm :silly: :doh: :woot: :party-smi :woot: :party-smi :biggthump :headbange :food-smil :biggthump :) :food-smil :headbange :biggthump :headbange :welcome: :D :cheeky-sm :silly: :welcome: :D :cool-smil :welcome: :doh: :woot: :party-smi :pimp: :laughing- :party-smi :woot: :laughing2 :Flush: :biggthump :laughing2 :Flush: :woot: :pimp: :welcome:

Daryl Elite 12-21-2005 11:01 PM

[font=Arial]Haha, thanks!

I've been browsing the boards the past few days and after seeing the Monk thread decided I definitely need to sign up.

I am currently watching the Redskins vs. Seahawks game. Very niiiice... I've downloaded most of the others too. My entire family loved seeing the cowboys @ redskins highlights. So much moer than you get on the news.
[/font]

BrudLee 12-22-2005 09:09 AM

Welcome, Daryl Elite. Always nice to see new members.

tdSKINS1 01-09-2006 10:47 PM

My dad saw him at a autograph signing place and got helment signed for me they were being sold, i check a membiloa store

Zkinsfan 01-10-2006 01:26 AM

Dag, I've just been in the wrong places at the wrong times and keep missing the Living Legend.......I see players all the time since I live in the Ashburn area, but don't bother them.....I sure hope we'll get another opportunity for this soon.......I'll take a W in seattle instead tho :)

Hog1 01-10-2006 10:05 AM

Does anyone know if there is some way to get a communication to Gibbs or the team that does not get immediately dumped?

firstdown 01-10-2006 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=SkinsNDeacs]I have the best girlfriend in the world. She got me an Art Monk jersey for Christmas. I don't want to get it messed up by wearing it so I was thinking of getting it framed. If I wanted to get him to sign it what would be the best way of doing that? I happen to have his home address from some bussiness my company did with him a year ago, but I don't want to get fired by using that. Anyother suggestions?[/QUOTE]He still makes alot of appearances at sport stores so if you keep a look out you will hear about one. I live in Tidewater Va (Virginia Beach area) and he has been to two in the past year signing stuff.