Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   All burgundy Uniforms Sunday (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=9995)

jamf 12-30-2005 01:31 AM

All burgundy Uniforms Sunday

I get the feeling the eagles will wear the white jerseys sunday(home team decides).

I hope the skins wear all Burgundy uniforms!!!

BigSKINBauer 12-30-2005 01:35 AM

Re: All burgundy Uniforms Sunday

they usually where their darks so i don't think they will change just to mess us up. Even if they do it doesn't matter because we will get more pissed.

If the players are really treating the game the way that gibbs want them to i can see no reason why they won't be able to give them the business on sunday. Here is to saturday and the giants losing.

A playoff game? man i was 11 last time there was a playoff game and barely remember any of it. I remember my cousin locking me in the basement saying i was bad luck and throughout the game he would tell me what was happening but i got out right near the end and something bad happened and he beat the shit out of me.

I hope, I hope.

44deisel44 12-30-2005 01:56 AM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer]they usually where their darks so i don't think they will change just to mess us up. Even if they do it doesn't matter because we will get more pissed.

If the players are really treating the game the way that gibbs want them to i can see no reason why they won't be able to give them the business on sunday. Here is to saturday and the giants losing.

A playoff game? man i was 11 last time there was a playoff game and barely remember any of it. I remember my cousin locking me in the basement saying i was bad luck and throughout the game he would tell me what was happening but i got out right near the end and something bad happened and he beat the shit out of me.

I hope, I hope.[/QUOTE]
:laughing2 GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT!!!!!!:spank:

VishsSkins 12-30-2005 02:02 AM

[QUOTE=jamf]I get the feeling the eagles will wear the white jerseys sunday(home team decides).

I hope the skins wear all Burgundy uniforms!!![/QUOTE] I have that feeling too, like they want to mess us up. It doesn't matter though because by the end of the game, their unis will be all green from the blood we will make them bleed:)

BigSKINBauer 12-30-2005 02:06 AM

[QUOTE=VishsSkins]I have that feeling too, like they want to mess us up. It doesn't matter though because by the end of the game, their unis will be all green from the blood we will make them bleed:)[/QUOTE]
i done did told you son the last time you had that feeling. It isn't gonna happen. Yah our jerseys will be burgundy though by the end of the game anyway from their blood all over our jerseys....our white jerseys. :food-smil

:towel: :point: :owned: :benched:
where the hell did these come from??

you know everytime i look at that 87 i think of rod drop it like its hot gardner. I know other skin sites have it but that smily pisses me off. I really hate it. Look at it :vomit:

mooby 12-30-2005 02:44 AM

does anyone have a pic of these so called all burgundy uniforms? i don't think i've ever seen them. And the last time the skins made the playoffs, i was 11, and my thoughts concerning football was that it was a stupid complicated game that never made any sense. Then i learned :)

Redskins8588 12-30-2005 03:04 AM

I do not think that we ever wore burgundy on burgundy, I could be wrong, but I am with mooby I would like to see a pic of them...

BigSKINBauer 12-30-2005 03:04 AM

[QUOTE=mooby]does anyone have a pic of these so called all burgundy uniforms? i don't think i've ever seen them. And the last time the skins made the playoffs, i was 11, and my thoughts concerning football was that it was a stupid complicated game that never made any sense. Then i learned :)[/QUOTE]
yah i think i have seen them, but i probably am just thinking i did. really i don't think we have ever wore our burgundy on burgundy jerseys. i haven't found any pictures of them after looking.
WHO CAN FIND US AN ALL BURGUNDY PICTURE??

BigSKINBauer 12-30-2005 03:10 AM

I am moving in closer to the beast that is the all burgundy jersey. WHAT THE FUUUUUDDGE??

[img]http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/68/67875/udmvpr03_taylorjacobs_redskins.jpg[/img]

Redskins8588 12-30-2005 03:21 AM

well how about that!!!

hooskins 12-30-2005 05:43 AM

I could care less what we were, the whole thing about wearing white for good luck. Well thats great that we won all those games in white, but lets win a game in a diff color jersey so people can not say its luck or some crap like that.

NM Redskin 12-30-2005 06:09 AM

Thank God someone started a uniform thread.....every week uniform thread...every week win. lol

mheisig 12-30-2005 08:52 AM

Since when has a hardcore, beer-drinking, head-banging, high-fiving, ballsy group of football fans been so concerned about clothing choices???

How about they wear a cute pair of pumps and a snazzy scarf?

Quit worrying about clothes and colors ya big bunch of girls! Start focusing on smashmouth Redskins football!

flsknsfan 12-30-2005 09:26 AM

makes him look like an exclamation point, i like it

skinsguy 12-30-2005 11:02 AM

Maybe the Skins will break out the white jerseys with gold pants. I don't care...just want them to win!