Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Gear


4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Redskins Gear


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 03:26 PM   #1
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

I have four tickets to the lions game section 448 row 24 seats 19,20,21, & 22 which are aisle seats or at least one is. I'll sell them for $85.00 and would like to sell as a set but if I have two people who will take 2 each that will work.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2007, 05:07 PM   #2
Camp Scrub
 
I LOVE THE REDSKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Herndon, VA
Age: 29
Posts: 28
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Im talking to some of my buddies about the lions game. I might be interested in taking hte tickets off your hands. Is it only the tickets or is there a parking pass i can get off you too?
HAIL
I LOVE THE REDSKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:01 AM   #3
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE THE REDSKINS View Post
Im talking to some of my buddies about the lions game. I might be interested in taking hte tickets off your hands. Is it only the tickets or is there a parking pass i can get off you too?
HAIL
Sorry but I just got the season tics this year and there is a waiting list for parking passes. We found a guy selling green parking passes for $40.00 which he sadi he is out there for every home game. I can tell you where he stands and if your early enough to the game its no problem getting to him and into the stadium.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #4
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Still have the tickets so now is the time to buy these hot items!!!
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:15 PM   #5
Impact Rookie
 
Stacks42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Arlington Va.
Age: 37
Posts: 669
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I have four tickets to the lions game section 448 row 24 seats 19,20,21, & 22 which are aisle seats or at least one is. I'll sell them for $85.00 and would like to sell as a set but if I have two people who will take 2 each that will work.

Are you talking $85 for all four? If so I will buy.
__________________
The NEXT special teams coordinator
Stacks42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #6
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Skins-Lions

This Sunday

2 Club Seats, w/ Orange-Lot park pass

Seats are in end zone (w/ skins' bench on your left), right bet the goal posts

Sect 332

*** I am pricing them in the hole-- $300 total-- face value is much, much higher


Let me know-- this is your chance to be front-center for the road to 3-1

12th
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 12:37 PM   #7
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Skins-Lions

This Sunday

2 Club Seats, w/ Orange-Lot park pass

Seats are in end zone (w/ skins' bench on your left), right bet the goal posts

Sect 332

*** I am pricing them in the hole-- $300 total-- face value is much, much higher


Let me know-- this is your chance to be front-center for the road to 3-1

12th
I'll give tou $40.00 for the parking pass.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 01:30 PM   #8
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: 4 Tickets 4Sale Lions Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I'll give tou $40.00 for the parking pass.

Unfortunately, it's a package deal.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.17509 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25