Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


how cool is it

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2006, 07:22 PM   #1
Special Teams
 
redskinsskickazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: erving ma
Posts: 157
how cool is it

to hear all the talk about the head coach firing/vacancies and not be one of the teams there talking about.

also isnt it weird how every year at this time were all focused on the draft and which players are going to be free agents and where coaches are going to end up but this year we just want them all to shut up and talk about the playoffs cause were actually in them.
redskinsskickazz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #2
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: how cool is it

Well i don't know where to put this so i will put this in the How cool is this thread

www.buccaneers.com i laughed and laughed and laughed some more at that intro. DOOOOOOO dooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOOOO doooooooooo Its to funny.


But yes sir it is one of the best feelings i've had about the skins. I only know the turmoil redskins and this is the first time i feel that we have some consistancy
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,479
Re: how cool is it

GOOD LORD! That gave me a hearty chuckle. It's funny how most of their highlights are against the Saints or Packers.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:38 PM   #4
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: how cool is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
GOOD LORD! That gave me a hearty chuckle. It's funny how most of their highlights are against the Saints or Packers.
That is such a corney intro.


"That intro gets me pumped up, I don't know about u guys. I hope Alstott is featured the way he was in that intro. He's the X factor. Him, Pittman, and Cadillac.....ooooo weeeeeeee who ya gonna stop? Clinton who? We'll tenderize that DC D with those 3. Portis is gonna get hurt. I can smell it. I mean not cuz we're gonna give him a cheap shot ala Marcus Vick, but because he's already hurtin from the philly game."

"Thee INTRO is priceless."

"OH THE GOOSEBUMPS"
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB

Last edited by BigSKINBauer; 01-03-2006 at 07:59 PM.
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:44 PM   #5
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,762
Re: how cool is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
Well i don't know where to put this so i will put this in the How cool is this thread

www.buccaneers.com i laughed and laughed and laughed some more at that intro. DOOOOOOO dooooooooooo DOOOOOOOOOOO doooooooooo Its to funny.


But yes sir it is one of the best feelings i've had about the skins. I only know the turmoil redskins and this is the first time i feel that we have some consistancy
Thought Id add that I think its hilarious that Chris Simms is the advantage to the situation. Also I looked up the word plunder, as in the Alstott highlights...
Plun-der (noun)
2. Property stolen by fraud or force; booty.

As in Alstott did not get into the endzone, it was a fraud. Go Skins.
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:47 PM   #6
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: how cool is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath
Thought Id add that I think its hilarious that Chris Simms is the advantage to the situation. Also I looked up the word plunder, as in the Alstott highlights...
Plun-der (noun)
2. Property stolen by fraud or force; booty.

As in Alstott did not get into the endzone, it was a fraud. Go Skins.
Warpath. That is great i am gonna tell those delusional buc fans lol. ha haaa that works so perfectly.

look at this

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I am pumped!!
When I get to the office tomorrow, I'm gonna punch the Redskins fan guy in the face!
Just kidding. But that was great!"
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #7
Special Teams
 
44deisel44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 260
Re: how cool is it

WE WILL ROLL into playoffs!!!! TB,SEATTLE, then the GIANTS!!!!!


BRING ON the Broncos again!!!
__________________
90% of the game is half mental-John Madden
Pure unadulterated uncompromising ecstasy- Jack K.Cooke
44deisel44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 07:56 PM   #8
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,859
Re: how cool is it

I guess I'm the only one that liked the Bucs intro. It would probably pump you up if you're a Bucs fan. For whatever it's worth, the Bucs have some creative people working for them.

p.s. I can't wait for the Skins to come to Seattle.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 1,762
Re: how cool is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44deisel44
WE WILL ROLL into playoffs!!!! TB,SEATTLE, then the GIANTS!!!!!


BRING ON the Broncos again!!!
If we beat the Bucs, and Seattle and have to play the NY Giants, wouldnt that be at FEDEX? how great would THAT be?
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #10
Camp Scrub
 
Rockinganker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 36
Posts: 37
Re: how cool is it

That intro was pretty lame but, if you look at the article on the opening page it goes on to give the Skins a ton of praise.
Take a look.
http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsd...px?newsid=4957
__________________
"There was more pressure on the sideline than there was out on the field." Darrell Green
Rockinganker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 09:06 PM   #11
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: how cool is it

The intro was very lame, and not really creative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinganker
That intro was pretty lame but, if you look at the article on the opening page it goes on to give the Skins a ton of praise.
Take a look.
http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsd...px?newsid=4957
Of course the article will give praise, because it is a part of the official site. Most official sites will not bash an opponent, and the Redskins site always get praise to its opponents. I am sure in the Bucs forums, everyone does not feel the same way.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 09:11 AM   #12
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,085
Re: how cool is it

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsskickazz
to hear all the talk about the head coach firing/vacancies and not be one of the teams there talking about.

also isnt it weird how every year at this time were all focused on the draft and which players are going to be free agents and where coaches are going to end up but this year we just want them all to shut up and talk about the playoffs cause were actually in them.
It's very surreal right now to think we're going to be watching a Redskins playoff game this weekend.

I think a lot of fans are still a bit shell shocked from the last decade or so of failure.

I see threads talking about our QB situation for next year and I keep saying to myself why are we talking about this stuff when we have a playoff game on the horizon. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind you, I just find it a little odd is all. I guess we're so used to talking about the offseason by this time of year it's just habit.

I forgot what it was like to watch a meaningful December game too... against Philly I felt physically ill when they were down 17-7, my heart was racing, my palms were sweaty and I kept thinking this is ridiculous, is this how I felt back in the day when the Skins were a playoff team every year?? It's like I had forgotten what it was like to root for a winner!
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #13
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: how cool is it

i cant believe how pumped everyone is!ive been a fan a long time and i dont remember people being this fired up come plaoff time.i guess there is a lot of younger fans that havent really tasted this part of what its all about.or that the older guys just took being in the playoffs for granted.last night,james hasty on cold pizza said coach gibbs should be a lock for coach of the year but yet no one is even talking about him.i hope everyone realizes how GREAT a coaching staff we really have
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:04 PM   #14
Special Teams
 
skin4Life28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Raleigh, NC
Age: 27
Posts: 447
Re: how cool is it

man i feel like i was back in elementary school learning words for the first time.
skin4Life28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29384 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25