Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 03:17 PM   #16
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,464
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrykaine
Damn it! he even ignored my last question. I went in disguise again as Ikechuku Ndukwe from Lusaka, Zambia.

I suppose the lines in the chat that read as:

Len Pasquarelli: (12:57 PM ET )

Len Pasquarelli: (12:58 PM ET )

Len Pasquarelli: (12:58 PM ET )

refer to to deletion of skins fans' messages and questions.
No actually that's his gut hitting the space and enter keys on the keyboard.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-10-2006, 03:50 PM   #17
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,917
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
No actually that's his gut hitting the space and enter keys on the keyboard.
I thought it was just his fatty club fingers.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #18
Impact Rookie
 
hurrykaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Washington, D.C.
Age: 41
Posts: 762
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Actually, from the extremeskins report of the fan that had a run in with him, Lenny is on the subway diet like Jared and isn't a plumpie anymore.
hurrykaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:36 PM   #19
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,615
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrykaine
Damn it! he even ignored my last question. I went in disguise again as Ikechuku Ndukwe from Lusaka, Zambia.

I suppose the lines in the chat that read as:

Len Pasquarelli: (12:57 PM ET )

Len Pasquarelli: (12:58 PM ET )

Len Pasquarelli: (12:58 PM ET )

refer to to deletion of skins fans' messages and questions.
Maybe because he recognized Ndukwe as a Redskin. Next time, pick a more vague name...like Heathcliff Huxtable
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:45 PM   #20
Impact Rookie
 
hurrykaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Washington, D.C.
Age: 41
Posts: 762
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS
Maybe because he recognized Ndukwe as a Redskin. Next time, pick a more vague name...like Heathcliff Huxtable
You think Pasta would've caught on to that, had he read it? A back-up O-lineman?

Dayumn, guess I underestimated the f@cker!
hurrykaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:50 PM   #21
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,917
Re: Pastabelly Chat TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrykaine
Actually, from the extremeskins report of the fan that had a run in with him, Lenny is on the subway diet like Jared and isn't a plumpie anymore.
I don't care if he is a fatty or not. He made his nickname on being a tubster. Once a tubster always a tubster. It ruins it if we allow ourselves to think he isn't well on his way to needing a forklift to get him to Duke University's world famous weight loss clinic.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.15624 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25