Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Sean Taylor Spitting Video (merged)

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2006, 01:04 AM   #166
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy
no it was outside the house of the guy that stole his ATVs.

Yes but do you have the video to prove it?
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-12-2006, 01:29 AM   #167
Special Teams
 
wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: PHX,AZ ,HOT AS HE#@LL
Age: 54
Posts: 136
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44deisel44
Dexter Manley said "Sean sneezed". I got to go with dexter on this 1.

1 for the old schoolers
sean said he didn't do it and i believe him:vomit:
__________________
it's 4th and 1 the hand-off is to walt garrison STOPPED AT THE GOAL LINE BY KEN HOUSTON REDSKINS WIN 14--7 OVER THE DALLAS COWBOYS....and then there was MOSS......................
wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #168
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,327
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgack
Yes but do you have the video to prove it?
um? i was just answering your question, so i have no idea where that came from or what you're even trying to get at...
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:35 AM   #169
^21^
 
Luxorreb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Age: 42
Posts: 1,612
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Bottom line...
Redskins won.
Sean Taylor won't do it again and Redskins are in round 2 of the playoffs!!!
Michael Pittman is at home dealing with his own legal problems. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.
By the way I didn't see any spit. Inconclusive.







....just kidding, but I do mean GO REDSKINS!!!!
__________________
GO SKINS!!! ^21^
Luxorreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:20 AM   #170
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
Genius friend or not, the fact remains that the clip was from NFL Films. Who should we believe, a player with a criminal record with a court date and possible jail time who's been accused by multiple other players of spitting in the past, or the NFL, an organization with a long and illustrious history with no prior record of fraudulent video?

Thanks for the conspiracy theory, but I'll side with the organization, not the thug.

But that's all really beside the point - the important question is can you friend help us with the answer to Question #3?
Just a little side note: Sean Taylor doesn't have a criminal record, whatsoever...nor has he been accused by multiple players, just one other.

Okay, I'm done

Now back to question #3.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:21 AM   #171
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 31
Posts: 2,119
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Let's just recap this argument from the beginning:

"Hey look a tape that proves ST spit on Pittman!"

"Wow that is revolting/disgusting/classless/immature but at least he can play football."

"ST is innocent and I want to have his baby!"

"He should have been fined more/less/the money should've been given to me."

"Spitting is not so bad - at least he didn't stomp on his leg and brandish a weapon"

"Spitting is the most vile and disgusting act to ever be committed against a fellow human being and should be punishable by lethal injection."

"The video is a fake! Look, the spit moves to the left/right/down/up/seems to hover like a UFO"

"The video is from NFL Films, a respected organization, it's not doctored.

"I heard that the 2nd/3rd/4th shooter on the grassy knoll is the guy who doctored this video to try to get ST. He's also the same guy who faked the moon landing video."

"Can't we all just agree we love the Redskins and look past any form of disrespect or violence?"

"The video is a fake!"

"No it's not, it was put up by NFL Films."

"The video is a fake!"

"Why would the NFL fake a video?"

"The video is a fake!"

"I haven't read any of the previous posts to try to learn anything about the situation and the video is a fake!"

"The video is an official release from NFL Films, not a fake."

"The video is a fake!"

"@&#%!"

__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:24 AM   #172
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
Let's just recap this argument from the beginning:

"Hey look a tape that proves ST spit on Pittman!"

"Wow that is revolting/disgusting/classless/immature but at least he can play football."

"ST is innocent and I want to have his baby!"

"He should have been fined more/less/the money should've been given to me."

"Spitting is not so bad - at least he didn't stomp on his leg and brandish a weapon"

"Spitting is the most vile and disgusting act to ever be committed against a fellow human being and should be punishable by lethal injection."

"The video is a fake! Look, the spit moves to the left/right/down/up/seems to hover like a UFO"

"The video is from NFL Films, a respected organization, it's not doctored.

"I heard that the 2nd/3rd/4th shooter on the grassy knoll is the guy who doctored this video to try to get ST. He's also the same guy who faked the moon landing video."

"Can't we all just agree we love the Redskins and look past any form of disrespect or violence?"

"The video is a fake!"

"No it's not, it was put up by NFL Films."

"The video is a fake!"

"Why would the NFL fake a video?"

"The video is a fake!"

"I haven't read any of the previous posts to try to learn anything about the situation and the video is a fake!"

"The video is an official release from NFL Films, not a fake."

"The video is a fake!"

"@&#%!"

Damn good recap!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #173
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 31
Posts: 2,119
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
Just a little side note: Sean Taylor doesn't have a criminal record, whatsoever...nor has he been accused by multiple players, just one other.

Okay, I'm done

Now back to question #3.
Okay - he has numerous run-ins with the law in the past few years and a long history of fines with the NFL in just his second year.

Technically he's been accused by Houshmanzadah (or however the hell that's spelled) and Pittman, so yes, multiple players And the ref, so three people in all.

And worst of all, his most egregious offense against humanity, his agent is Drew Rosenhaus. :vomit:
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:32 AM   #174
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Talking Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
And worst of all, his most egregious offense against humanity, his agent is Drew Rosenhaus. :vomit:
Yeah, I definitely feel you on the last one!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:32 AM   #175
Playmaker
 
Sammy Baugh Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northern Virginia, Woodbridge
Age: 52
Posts: 2,507
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Best part about this thread and this story is EVERYONE including the Seahawks are focused on this situation that will not affect or be a part of the game on the field.

lol

The REDSKINS [I bet] are not thinking and talking about this as they prepare.

lol
~makes vow to never click this thread again.

peace
__________________
Check out Mike Hedrick - The Next Food Network Star.
Please Click and give me a Thumbs Up and Positive Comment. Thanks
Sammy Baugh Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #176
Camp Scrub
 
Bringthefunbunchback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

What I don't understand about the situation was why didn't the ref throw the flag right when he apparently saw Taylor spit on him? He was looking right at him when he did it, if this video is authentic. He waited until after Pittman hit him.
Bringthefunbunchback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 04:26 PM   #177
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringthefunbunchback
What I don't understand about the situation was why didn't the ref throw the flag right when he apparently saw Taylor spit on him? He was looking right at him when he did it, if this video is authentic. He waited until after Pittman hit him.
He first stepped in to seperate the players then went for the flag.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:24 PM   #178
Camp Scrub
 
RunRunPass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: REDSKINSLAND
Posts: 25
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

faaaaaaaaaaaake....ffffffffffffffffake.........whe re did you find that video i found it on some sady website and the voice was edited to line up with the incedent.....FFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE... ....SKINS FOR LIFE
RunRunPass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:59 PM   #179
Playmaker
 
onlydarksets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: all up in your business
Posts: 2,693
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

For the love of all things sacred, close this thread.
onlydarksets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 09:28 PM   #180
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: Sean Taylor Spitting Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
We're not on www.supportthethug.net either
no but we are on
http://abi-employers-liability-insurance.co.uk/

http://uk-asset-finance-quotes-online.co.uk/

http://commercial-mortgage-brokers-online.co.uk/
and
http://www.factoring-online.co.uk/

???




-- i think this was my first post in this thread
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28999 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25