|02-06-2006, 02:31 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Fun Redskins Facts: Super Bowl XXII
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."
|02-06-2006, 03:04 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Re: Fun Redskins Facts: Super Bowl XXII
1) The pilot episode of the show "The Wonder Years" is televised right after the Redskins win Super Bowl XLI (on Nick @ Nite).
2) The Reskins get into Super Bowl XLI thanks to RB (coach) Earnest Byner yelling at Portis to cover up the ball and preventing a game-losing fumble.
3) Entering into Super Bowl XLI, Gibbs 2.0 is 0-1 against the Denver Broncos. Coincidence? I think not.
4) Entering into Super Bowl XLI, Gibbs 2.0 has led his team to the playoffs in 2 of 3 seasons.
5) In Super Bowl XXII Mark Rypien is on his couch in Canada wearing Redskins Sweats and Pants.
6) In 2006 the Redskins will have more coaches than anyone in history (if they keep going at their currently frenzied hiring pace) -- and pay them twice as much!
Super Bowl XLI Champs!